Hey upstate

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have to admit when I read this above (the whole thread really) I just laughed and enjoyed the humor of it. But yesterday morning I read another post by Moreluck and just for schitts and giggles I made a mental note of her current post count. To be honest, I knew she posts a lot but I did think more (no pun) was being made out of this than it really is. And I still do actually.

Now this morning I happen to look again and here are the results for a 24 hour period.

Morning of March 12th post count at 44090
Morning of March 13th post count at 44191

Very impressive Moreluck. I'm truly impressed.

Dave, give it up man, she is going to make 50k before you even get close to 20K. More is really in a league of her own so why fight it.
:wink2:
Oh, this is nothing. I don't know exactly what 24 hours you used, but I'm assuming not overnight while I was sleeping.

I'm just referring to the daytime hours because I don't post 9PM - 5AM usually. On Monday, besides posting I was able to go to my store....needed celery for my homemade chicken soup. Got my daily coffee treat and came home and fielded a few phone calls.
Put the chicken on to boil.......had some time to post inbetween putting clothes in the washer and dryer.
Noticed the green light on the dish washer....had to empty that thing....dog wants out. Oh no, she's eating new baby grass again....she lost her appetite that day.....I made up for it for her!!

Oh, chicken's done....time to remove all the meat from the carcass....back in the pot with the meat. Dice the celery, onions and carrots and throw those in too. Did I mention skimming the soup liquid? Season.......let cook most of the day. Smelled great when hubby came home from golf at lunchtime.........made fried baloney on buns for lunch....it's a childhood favorite of his.....you know, Catholic school cafeteria days.

Hubby went to one end of the house where his office is and did his computer thing with the stocks. It was Monday and that's when he sold his Apple options and made $10,000 that day. Good day!!

I posted away after lunch. At 2:00 everyday (if we are in) we watch The Five at Five and it's also when we have our afternoon coffee (sometimes tea). I make it with Keurig.....and we relax with the coffee and hear the discussion from the five.

2:30, the dog starts acting up like she wants to eat. It's her usual time for her afternoon feed. I go get her food ready and feed her. She's was OK then.

Now she has it in her head, "you HAVE to take me for a walk" !! So, we do what the bitch wants!

I pull out the makings for a big salad......cut it all up and dress it in the bowl....ready to go. Now I boil the Kluski noodles....in a separate pot (don't want to suck up all the soup!) Put Some noodles in a big bowl, ladle on soup with lots of meat and fill your salad dish. Smells good.............and it's still only 4:00PM!!

I have to make my list of what shows I want recorded for Bob to set the recorders...because I can't stay up late to watch all my shows.

I usually turn the computer off by 9PM and I'm in bed after that.

This is not sitting at my desk all day. This is multitasking and women are especially good at it. Just think, there used to be 3 kids under the age of 6 added to the mix.

In the meantime I have books and magazines just waiting to be read......some I get to, some I don't.

My computer goes on BC in the AM and I just leave it 'til bedtime. I am not "on" it all the time....I am just logged on.

texan

Oh, this is nothing. I don't know exactly what 24 hours you used, but I'm assuming not overnight while I was sleeping.

I'm just referring to the daytime hours because I don't post 9PM - 5AM usually. On Monday, besides posting I was able to go to my store....needed celery for my homemade chicken soup. Got my daily coffee treat and came home and fielded a few phone calls.
Put the chicken on to boil.......had some time to post inbetween putting clothes in the washer and dryer.
Noticed the green light on the dish washer....had to empty that thing....dog wants out. Oh no, she's eating new baby grass again....she lost her appetite that day.....I made up for it for her!!

Oh, chicken's done....time to remove all the meat from the carcass....back in the pot with the meat. Dice the celery, onions and carrots and throw those in too. Did I mention skimming the soup liquid? Season.......let cook most of the day. Smelled great when hubby came home from golf at lunchtime.........made fried baloney on buns for lunch....it's a childhood favorite of his.....you know, Catholic school cafeteria days.

Hubby went to one end of the house where his office is and did his computer thing with the stocks. It was Monday and that's when he sold his Apple options and made $10,000 that day. Good day!!

I posted away after lunch. At 2:00 everyday (if we are in) we watch The Five at Five and it's also when we have our afternoon coffee (sometimes tea). I make it with Keurig.....and we relax with the coffee and hear the discussion from the five.

2:30, the dog starts acting up like she wants to eat. It's her usual time for her afternoon feed. I go get her food ready and feed her. She's was OK then.

Now she has it in her head, "you HAVE to take me for a walk" !! So, we do what the bitch wants!

I pull out the makings for a big salad......cut it all up and dress it in the bowl....ready to go. Now I boil the Kluski noodles....in a separate pot (don't want to suck up all the soup!) Put Some noodles in a big bowl, ladle on soup with lots of meat and fill your salad dish. Smells good.............and it's still only 4:00PM!!

I have to make my list of what shows I want recorded for Bob to set the recorders...because I can't stay up late to watch all my shows.

I usually turn the computer off by 9PM and I'm in bed after that.

This is not sitting at my desk all day. This is multitasking and women are especially good at it. Just think, there used to be 3 kids under the age of 6 added to the mix.

In the meantime I have books and magazines just waiting to be read......some I get to, some I don't.

My computer goes on BC in the AM and I just leave it 'til bedtime. I am not "on" it all the time....I am just logged on.

Whew.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I just do not want to offend or stir up. But I will defend to death, your free speech, or hers.

US Army, 22 years protecting your rights and hers with my life to have the 1st Amendment stand.

Bless you from my heart.

This post is pure gold. Take this and apply it to every thought posted on BC.
These are words are from an American Soldier.
Powerful.

And I will always do my duty no matter what the price
I've counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice
Oh, and I don't want to die for you
But if dyin's asked of me
I'll bear that cross with honor
'Cause freedom don't come free

I'm an American soldier, an American
Beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand
When Liberty's in jeopardy, I will always do what's right
I'm out here on the front line
Sleep in peace tonight