Hey ... whats my other screen name???

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You accused me of having another screen name, yet you run and hide. This seems like a common occurance for you. When asked to provide proof for your Laura Bush drunk driving story, you bailed yet again. It seems like you make accustations without proof and then when asked for proof, your nowhere to be found. Is this a Liberal thing or a disease/sickness? If you need help all you have to do is ask and im sure we can point you in the right direction and get you the help you need. Please...let us know.:wink2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Having been somewhat liberal most of my life, I can tell you it is not that. Some are that way, but not all.
There are many places help can be obtained. Local churches, support groups, hospitals. Just ask.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Having been somewhat liberal most of my life, I can tell you it is not that. Some are that way, but not all.
There are many places help can be obtained. Local churches, support groups, hospitals. Just ask.

I just cant see TOS going to church...LOL

You accused me of having another screen name, yet you run and hide. This seems like a common occurance for you. When asked to provide proof for your Laura Bush drunk driving story, you bailed yet again. It seems like you make accustations without proof and then when asked for proof, your nowhere to be found. Is this a Liberal thing or a disease/sickness? If you need help all you have to do is ask and im sure we can point you in the right direction and get you the help you need. Please...let us know.:wink2:

Now, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but I have wondered if TOS speaks Spanish to GOD, English to men, and Italian to Women.

ups1990

I just cant see TOS going to church...LOL
I can think of one where he would be most welcomed and where maybe he'll get to see a person very close to him and others. That would be the Trinity United Church in Chicago where the Rev. Jeremiah Wright once taught Obama.

over9five

Staff member
How come we all know the sex of everyone here except for TOS??? I suspect TOS is male, but many here seem to think female.

So TOS, easy question:

Are you male or female?

bbsam

Staff member
How come we all know the sex of everyone here except for TOS??? I suspect TOS is male, but many here seem to think female.

So TOS, easy question:

Are you male or female?
what difference does it make? As my mentor always says, "wet hole, wet hole".

brett636

So TOS, easy question:

Are you male or female?

I don't think you can get an honest response on this question just like you won't get an honest response on anything he/she/it says. The only thing I'm certain about when it comes to TOS is that it is a pathological liar on nearly every level, and the people who know it personally probably get similar treatment.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Let me add this: it doesn't matter. But, if one wants to gossip-be prepared for gossip. I can delve into that puddle.