Hey you're the ups man right....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Love it when they ask if you know ole frankie, (insert any name) and you say no. And they say he works out of the kentucky hub, blah blah, and you dont:whiteflag:

Love it when they ask if you know ole frankie, (insert any name) and you say no. And they say he works out of the kentucky hub, blah blah, and you dont:whiteflag:
Almost as good as................My mother ordered a package (3 states away) Fedex lost it, what should I DO? Answer....dont bother me ! Have your mom call Fedex!.........................I mean really really.....you stopped me to ask me that?? People are nutz

midmopkgman

Like when you walk in with a package and they say "What's that?" I always say "A box?" thanks and have a good day. Like I boxed it and sent it to them or I opened it and checked it before I delivered it.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I love it when a customer flags me down to ask "Do you have my pkg?" When I ask where they live they usually say a town that is not on my route. I still go in the back of the truck, root around for a minute, then smile and tell them "nope."

Marne Vet

I love it when a customer flags me down to ask "Do you have my pkg?" When I ask where they live they usually say a town that is not on my route. I still go in the back of the truck, root around for a minute, then smile and tell them "nope."

Love that one. I always say "Can you be a little more specific like starting with the street since I don't know who you are?" Also love the dope that runs down the street yelling at me for his package while he's waving a Post Office delivery notice. I say "That's not me, that's the Mailman", and they always want to argue "No, it says UPS right on it!". "Yo pal, you missed an S. It says USPS", and this is when they storm away mad. smh