Hey's "Birthers"!...That ain't Sarah Palin's baby...

diesel96

I promise, I won't go GaGa, I mean BaBa over this, but I think this has more wheels then Obama's Birth cert... Why would a 44-year-old woman with four kids out of diapers, embarking on her first governorship, really get pregnant? Or would a 17-year-old, living in a small Alaska town with conservative parents who didn't tell her about condoms, starting fooling around and accidentally get knocked up?
Why would a 43 year old woman, on her fifth pregnancy, with a Down Syndrome child, after her amniotic fluid has started to leak, not go to the nearest hospital immediately, even if she was in Texas for a speech?
Why would she not only not go to the hospital in Texas, but take an eight-hour plane flight to Seattle and then Anchorage?
Why would she choose to deliver the baby not in the nearest major facility in Anchorage but at a much smaller hospital near her home-town?
Why did the flight attendants on the trip home say she bore no signs of being pregnant?
There must be plenty of medical records and obstetricians and medical eye-witnesses prepared to testify to Sarah Palin's giving birth to Trig. There must be a record of Bristol's high school attendance for the past year. So please give us these answers - and provide medical records and a DNA test for Sarah Palin's pregnancy - and put this to rest.....

brett636

Did anybody watch Tiger's speech yesterday? Think it has any merit or was it purely made for the sake of his "brand"?

I think we see sub 10,000 on the dow next week now that anti-business liberals are back to work.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Re: Yawn

Lets see...whats more important...a president that wont show his birth certificate and his college info or an ex-governer and her baby...one is the president of the united states...the other is someone who scares the left wingers but is not in charge of anything...hmmmm. :funny:

On the plus side Sirius (SIRI) was up to 1.13 on Thursday and is up 80% for the year.

And to think the nasdaq wanted to delist them...What were they thinking? Just bought 2000 shares of yrcw on Thursday at .36...Looking for a similar performance someday. Maybe by 2020. $1.20 or $0.00 (a $700 write off.)

diesel96

Re: Yawn

Diesel, you need a hobby.....bad !!!

LOL....Nah, I just like parody.....and the solid gold reactions....:yawn: Yawn....

BTW, I have a hobby ! I went cruising on the HD all day Saturday sampling yeast n hops from various pubs. The down side is that crazy racoon complextion from wearing sunglasses all day...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would guess that she got pregnant and decided not to abort. It happens to lots of women who think they have gone through menopause, and thought they could not get pregnant. I could elaborate, but I dont want to make ya all queazy................
As for the rest, they are now private citizens, and its none of our business, if she were to run again then yes we have the right to know, if she actually faked a pregnancy, etc, that would be dishonest.

bbsam

Staff member
Did anybody watch Tiger's speech yesterday? Think it has any merit or was it purely made for the sake of his "brand"?
No, but I think he needs to reinvent himself. Maybe with a real "in-your-face" edge. Start touring with John Daly as the bad boys of golf, start being a pitch-man for condom manufacturers and some alcoholic beverage with a tag line, "It just doesn't matter when you're the best.":happy2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I promise, I won't go GaGa, I mean BaBa over this, but I think this has more wheels then Obama's Birth cert... Why would a 44-year-old woman with four kids out of diapers, embarking on her first governorship, really get pregnant? Or would a 17-year-old, living in a small Alaska town with conservative parents who didn't tell her about condoms, starting fooling around and accidentally get knocked up?
Why would a 43 year old woman, on her fifth pregnancy, with a Down Syndrome child, after her amniotic fluid has started to leak, not go to the nearest hospital immediately, even if she was in Texas for a speech?
Why would she not only not go to the hospital in Texas, but take an eight-hour plane flight to Seattle and then Anchorage?
Why would she choose to deliver the baby not in the nearest major facility in Anchorage but at a much smaller hospital near her home-town?
Why did the flight attendants on the trip home say she bore no signs of being pregnant?
There must be plenty of medical records and obstetricians and medical eye-witnesses prepared to testify to Sarah Palin's giving birth to Trig. There must be a record of Bristol's high school attendance for the past year. So please give us these answers - and provide medical records and a DNA test for Sarah Palin's pregnancy - and put this to rest.....
You should contact the State of Alaska and demand a copy of that child's long form birth certificate.
It should list just who the child's parents are by race, what hospital the birth took place, who was the attending doctor ,and the time & date .

Lue C Fur

Evil member
No, but I think he needs to reinvent himself. Maybe with a real "in-your-face" edge. Start touring with John Daly as the bad boys of golf, start being a pitch-man for condom manufacturers and some alcoholic beverage with a tag line, "It just doesn't matter when you're the best.":happy2:

That would be awesome!!! Heck, i would start watching golf if he did that. :)