Hi everyone, new RegTemp driver here

Hello,
I've been browsing this site during my hiring process and have obtained some pretty helpful and useful information. Thanks to all that provide the useful knowledge.

I'm an off the street hire for a Regular Temporary driver position. I've already been through the whole HR process, picking up my uniforms this week, have my observation ride at the end of the week, and Integrad next week.

I come from a military background, 2 tours in Iraq, honorably discharged veteran. I was also a tractor trailer owner operator for 4 yrs running 48 states and canada. So I know the driving portion of the job will be second nature, as it showed during the on road test in a package car...I've already been through the gamut of safety procedures and schools driving for national carriers before.

From what I've been told, this is the best time to get in right now for a driving opportunity, so I look forward to the chance. And, I know with any major company that it will have its good days and bad days. So, I'm willing to put in the time, make it through, and hopefully land a full time position eventually.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to all the forum members...

Have a good one

Hello,
I've been browsing this site during my hiring process and have obtained some pretty helpful and useful information. Thanks to all that provide the useful knowledge.

I'm an off the street hire for a Regular Temporary driver position. I've already been through the whole HR process, picking up my uniforms this week, have my observation ride at the end of the week, and Integrad next week.

I come from a military background, 2 tours in Iraq, honorably discharged veteran. I was also a tractor trailer owner operator for 4 yrs running 48 states and canada. So I know the driving portion of the job will be second nature, as it showed during the on road test in a package car...I've already been through the gamut of safety procedures and schools driving for national carriers before.

From what I've been told, this is the best time to get in right now for a driving opportunity, so I look forward to the chance. And, I know with any major company that it will have its good days and bad days. So, I'm willing to put in the time, make it through, and hopefully land a full time position eventually.

Have a good one
Welcome to, Brown Cafe. Good luck In your new career path and Thankyou for your service to our country!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hello,

Have a good one
Military background? I really respect that. Thank you for your service to our country. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.