Hi, I'm a new Driver Helper

heheheh

Hehehe...Christmas in July? How come no one else heard of this...plus your user name just reeeeeksss TROLL.........!

Last time I used a proper username, the company I worked for years ago managed to identify me. You will have to live with my generic name.

Do I look like I know why the were hiring like a dozen temp helpers? I live in a major city and our hub has permanent driver helpers. Maybe the work load is just above them right now or they need to fill permanent positions that have been vacated due to resignations, transfers or terminations and are using the temps as a trial period before selecting guys to hire permanently?

I didn't ask so I'm speculating.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Last time I used a proper username, the company I worked for years ago managed to identify me. You will have to live with my generic name.

Do I look like I know why the were hiring like a dozen temp helpers? I live in a major city and our hub has permanent driver helpers. Maybe the work load is just above them right now or they need to fill permanent positions that have been vacated due to resignations, transfers or terminations and are using the temps as a trial period before selecting guys to hire permanently?

I didn't ask so I'm speculating.
You barely work here yet and you're using words like "hub"? I'm gonna call BS.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm in Canada guys.

You know the country the rest of the world hates? Yeah we're above that. North I guess.

The rest of the world don't hate you. As an example I live in Minnesota and we just don't understand your crazy ways. You have great fishing but your off sale beer prices are ridiculous