Hi my name is Mario

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is why my plan is let her have the first two months with the kid. Then when she's ready to go back to work I will take all of my vacation and another month maybe 2 of FMLA. Unless the kid is born during peak then its all FMLA. Lol

See, I figure I'm staying home to be with my daughter, and to allow my wife time to do whatever she wants. Read a book, go to the mall, do absolutely nothing, or whatever the heck her heart desires.

bumped

This is why my plan is let her have the first two months with the kid. Then when she's ready to go back to work I will take all of my vacation and another month maybe 2 of FMLA. Unless the kid is born during peak then its all FMLA. Lol

That was what I did also, but our was planned over missing peak. I kept the other 4 weeks FMLA in case for some unexpected reason I needed them.

Don Mario

She start feeling this pain ob her chest. That's why I took her to the emergency I never said she was pregnant. That's why I took 2 days off. U guys miss understood me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
She start feeling this pain ob her chest. That's why I took her to the emergency I never said she was pregnant. That's why I took 2 days off. U guys miss understood me.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yes, but overall are you an attendance problem? If so, that's why you're being targeted. If you had sick days available, taking 2 days off wouldn't have earned you a suspension. There's more to your story....

upscat

you supervisor can train you and expect you to do the job as trained and to know safety information he feels you need to do your job.the key though is he has to give you time to learn it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes I have some lateness.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sorry I have to ask. Is English your first language?

Ups is good place to make ALOT of money. If that's your top goal show up to work everyday possible on time ready to work. Put an honest effort towards learning their stuff but your job does not depend on it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
FunnyPart-com-thank_you_card.jpg
lmfao

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
During a.summer time PCM my on road sup cautioned us to keep an eye out for landscapers and to honk the horn to make eyecontact. I asked him how to say "beep " in Spanish. He was not amused.

OPTION3

they get you on overall attendance, lateness counts in that.
It’s because you guys (and gals) have ALLOWED them to lump them together……they are separate …..If you are written up for excessive absences and they term you for showing up late…….that will NEVER stick and has not where I work

fiddledee

It’s because you guys (and gals) have ALLOWED them to lump them together……they are separate …..If you are written up for excessive absences and they term you for showing up late…….that will NEVER stick and has not where I work

Hope you don't get burned on that one, attendance has always included both.