Hi

Iggyiam

Im looking at getting a job a the hub here in jacksonville. Anyone have any suggestions anything I should know before hand?

Iggyiam

I have to agree with DS on this. What type of work did you do before?
I started with working at fast food (Sonic) became a manager got paid 7.25 an hour. Quit then went to work at a restaurant helped get the place running set up the menu and got the place operational. Then went to work in auto detail, did not like the hours and they pay was not worth my effort so i quit there. Iam going to be 20 in July . SO I held 2 manager jobs before most people hold one :)

Bad Gas!

avoid managemet jobs at UPS

Ditto..uh, what he said...If you want the job, go at it like gangbusters for the 30 trial period..Lay low..hook up with some friends to show you the ropes.You will be alright if you like it..If you hate it..get out while your young!

Iggyiam

Oh Im not looking for a managemet job. I just need a flow of income along with school. Thinking about doing the 10-3 shift

DS

Fenderbender
get some comfy shoes with ankle support,and dont hurt your back,work steady,not fast,drink lots of water,dont be late.

Iggyiam

get some comfy shoes with ankle support,and dont hurt your back,work steady,not fast,drink lots of water,dont be late.

Noted thats if I get the job I have to call the HR lady back tomorrow to set up an appointment to take the tour and interview. What do u guys think of the late night 10-3 shift?

Iggyiam

Thats the midnight shift..From what I've heard they dont get many hours

really damn then again if i show that im doing a good job that may change

What shift are you working at this time? Also question is if they are giving crap hours for nights why is it only that I found the night time position posting?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
really damn then again if i show that im doing a good job that may change

What shift are you working at this time? Also question is if they are giving crap hours for nights why is it only that I found the night time position posting?
Im on the day sort...they probably need positions filled on the night..but yea if ya want hours try to get on the day or twilight shift

Iggyiam

I dont know if I can make it there for that shift after school. But then again I will see. I still need to set up a tour.