Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
IaYyuPO.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama nukes Hillary, admits server contained top U.S. secrets

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/obama-nukes-hillary-admits-server-contained-top-u-s-secrets/
“To suggest to people that there is somehow a big rubber stamp with ‘classified’ that’s smacked on every document is completely misleading and that’s something you only see in the movies. Mrs. Clinton knows better because she had to have special training as secretary of state because she has classification authority.”

Sportello

Clickbait.

The quote is not from the administration, but is from a Fox News correspondent.

Apparently the 'Top Secret' info was all previously published.

WND is just a step above Alex Jones. I know a guy here you may get along with ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Clickbait.

The quote is not from the administration, but is from a Fox News correspondent.

Apparently the 'Top Secret' info was all previously published.

WND is just a step above Alex Jones. I know a guy here you may get along with ;)
Sources told the network on Friday the emails were “too damaging” to release under any circumstances.

“The documents alone in and of themselves set forth a set of compelling, articulable facts that statutes relating to espionage have been violated,” a former senior federal law enforcement officer said.

Sportello

As far as any reasonable person can tell, the 'Top Secret' info was published information from various media sources concerning the drone program.

Personally, I can't stand Hillary and wish she had done something that would disqualify her from running for POTUS, but it seems that she has not done anything that Powell and Rice had not done before her.

MAKAVELI

moreluck

golden ticket member
As far as any reasonable person can tell, the 'Top Secret' info was published information from various media sources concerning the drone program.

Personally, I can't stand Hillary and wish she had done something that would disqualify her from running for POTUS, but it seems that she has not done anything that Powell and Rice had not done before her.
It was Hilary that said it was just articles from papers......I don't believe a word she says!

newfie

Maybe you missed this part of that nytimes article.;)

The State Department said it had “upgraded” the classification of the emails at the request of the nation’s intelligence agencies. Mr. Kirby said that none of the emails had been marked at any level of classification at the time they were sent through Mrs. Clinton’s computer server.

yea her ruse to have the classifications removed has been revealed .

wkmac

Along those same lines:

I owe almost my entire Wall Street career to the Clintons. I am not alone; most bankers owe their careers, and their wealth, to them. Over the last 25 years they – with the Clintons it is never just Bill or Hillary – implemented policies that placed Wall Street at the center of the Democratic economic agenda, turning it from a party against Wall Street to a party of Wall Street.

That is why when I recently went to see Hillary Clinton campaign for president and speak about reforming Wall Street I was skeptical. What I heard hasn’t changed that skepticism. The policies she offers are mid-course corrections. In the Clintons’ world, Wall Street stays at the center, economically and politically. Given Wall Street’s power and influence, that is a dangerous place to leave them.

I worked on Wall Street. I am skeptical Hillary Clinton will rein it in