Hilary Clinton

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I did not have sex with that woman equals those emails were not classified when I sent them.

Time for all Democrats to admit that the Clinton's will always lie to escape blame.

teamer

she was honest about the 600 K she took for speaking fee's from one wall street bank , when asked why she took it she said because that's what they offered. :)

that's kind of how the bribe thing works?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
she was honest about the 600 K she took for speaking fee's from one wall street bank , when asked why she took it she said because that's what they offered. :)

that's kind of how the bribe thing works?
You must be aware that all fees for speaking events are negotiated by the speaker's agents .
Thus her statement is not truthful .

teamer

You must be aware that all fees for speaking events are negotiated by the speaker's agents .
Thus her statement is not truthful .

I do realize that , I did love the way she phrased it which in my opinion made it sound even worse.

"why did you take that amount as a bribe? why that's what they offered" :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You want to really see her really screw up .
Anytime a person asks her a question that isn't already in her approved questions list , she can not make a personal connection with them and responds with a policy program as her answer .

teamer

You want to really see her really screw up .
Anytime a person asks her a question that isn't already in her approved questions list , she can not make a personal connection with them and responds with a policy program as her answer .

wow people have gotten killed for doing less to the clintons

moreluck

golden ticket member
X2LllN5.jpg

P

pickup

Boy, that state of New Hampshire is sure sexist. They overwhelmingly voted for Bernie today as opposed to Hillary. Oh, wait they have two women senators, hmmm, maybe Hillary is just UNELECTABLE?

Well, looking forward to her practicing her southern drawl again as she heads down to South Carolina.