Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
SCghiET.gif

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The whole thing sucks.
We should keep to ourselves and quit stirring up trouble in hostile territories.
Of course, I don't know the whole story and never will but meddling over there without a valid reason is like pulling the ears of a passing dog.

Ya, but you keep voting for the political party that keeps putting us into these situations with there "nation building" scams. DRUMPF intends on doing the same thing, only in a larger fashion.

Will that keep you from voting for him??

NOPE.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ya, but you keep voting for the political party that keeps putting us into these situations with there "nation building" scams. DRUMPF intends on doing the same thing, only in a larger fashion.

NOPE.

TOS.
Wasn't Benghazi a DEMOCRAT operation?

And as a Trump supporter, the only nation he has promised to nation-build is us.

BrownArmy

That's all you have to come back with?

WEAK!!

And it's going to be President Trump soon.

And by the way, Hillary is a crook.

I'll take the clown over the crook any day.

Trump is also a crook, but that's not even the point.

If he gets elected, he won't build a wall and he can't keep Muslims out.

He's promising large things he can't deliver.

10 point

NOPE.

TOS.
We're not voting for someone this time we're voting against someone.

You can say what Trump will do but you actually have no clue and it doesn't matter because no matter what he does you won't be happy. I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton. You gotta be insane to follow the party line on that one.

Sportello

We're not voting for someone this time we're voting against someone.

You can say what Trump will do but you actually have no clue and it doesn't matter because no matter what he does you won't be happy. I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton Barack Obama. You gotta be insane to follow the party line on that one.

How did that work out last time?*

*quote altered for emphasis

BrownArmy

Really?

Care to elaborate?

You know exactly why he's a crook, it's just that you agree with his crookedness...for you it's not a problem.

Trump has, for decades, used his position and influence to screw contractors that worked for him out of their wages.

Trump is a great litigator...rather than paying people what he agreed upon, he makes up nonsense and takes them to court.

Bla, bla...all this information is freely available on the internet, but you don't care, do you?

Back to my other point, do you really think Trump will get a $10,000,000,000 wall through Congress?

Lulz.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Very simple actually since Mexico and many other countries depend on remittance from the USA to support their GDP.

In the United States for 2014, more than $120 billion was sent by workers to families abroad - making it the largest sender of remittances in the world. More than $23 billion went to Mexico, $13.45 billion to China, $10.84 billion to India and $10 billion to the Philippines, among other recipients.

A simple 10% charge will easily raise the needed funds.

Sportello

Very simple actually since Mexico and many other countries depend on remittance from the USA to support their GDP.

In the United States for 2014, more than $120 billion was sent by workers to families abroad - making it the largest sender of remittances in the world. More than $23 billion went to Mexico, $13.45 billion to China, $10.84 billion to India and $10 billion to the Philippines, among other recipients.

So if I am a hard working American citizen, who pays my taxes dutifully, I will be taxed to gift my already taxed savings to relatives living aboard? I can't give them a below the legal non-taxable gift limit without being taxed? I send $100/week to my parents in India and the small government Republicans want to take 10%?

Great Republican plan, raise taxes on honest, tax paying citizens.

I'm sure that will sway the voters. Tell us more of the Republican plans. Next you'll tell me you want to eliminate our National Park system.

BrownArmy

Sooooo...

What do you think will happen if we deport all those people, like Trump wants to?

Have you thought this through?

Trump hasn't.

realbrown1

You know exactly why he's a crook, it's just that you agree with his crookedness...for you it's not a problem.

Trump has, for decades, used his position and influence to screw contractors that worked for him out of their wages.

Trump is a great litigator...rather than paying people what he agreed upon, he makes up nonsense and takes them to court.

Bla, bla...all this information is freely available on the internet, but you don't care, do you?

Back to my other point, do you really think Trump will get a $10,000,000,000 wall through Congress?

Lulz.
Which contractors got screwed out of payments from Trump?

BrownArmy

Which contractors got screwed out of payments from Trump?

Seriously?

You are not so good at internet, are you??

Guy, even if I fed you the immediately available links about how Trump screwed over contractors who worked for him, you still wouldn't care.

I think you have a little orange on your mouth.

What's on your mouth?

Oh, is it Trump-aid?

I think it's Trump-aid.

realbrown1

Seriously?

Guy, even if I fed you the immediately available links about how Trump screwed over contractors who worked for him, you still wouldn't care.

What's on your mouth?

Oh, is it Trump-aid?

I think it's Trump-aid.

Usually the one that makes that accusation has the burden to prove it.

Can you prove it?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Seriously?

What's on your mouth?

Oh, is it Trump-aid?

I think it's Trump-aid.

lolololololo

still laughing, this was great..

He took a bite of cheeto Jesus and now his lips are stained orange!

TOS.

BrownArmy

Usually the one that makes that accusation has the burden to prove it.

Can you prove it?

Get back to me about the $10,000,000,000 wall Trump wants to build.

The wall that won't actually solve anything, and that Mexico absolutely won't pay for.

The wall that would never make it through a Republican controlled Congress. Or a Democrat controlled Congress, for that matter.

Trump won't build a wall, get over it....

Please explain to me how Trump will 'keep the Muslims out'.

I'm so curious - how will he do this?

And maintain the Constitution?

(Don't think too hard about it, he can't/won't).