Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sooooo...

What do you think will happen if we deport all those people, like Trump wants to?

Have you thought this through?

Trump hasn't.
I recall Trump saying to halt the importing of muslims until reasonable background checks can be made on them .
I also recall that it is the D's who change his words to mean a full ban on immigrants.
The D's want ever gun purchaser to have a full background check before a sale can be made . But no background checks made on immigrants.
So which narrative is true ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So if I am a hard working American citizen, who pays my taxes dutifully, I will be taxed to gift my already taxed savings to relatives living aboard? I can't give them a below the legal non-taxable gift limit without being taxed? I send $100/week to my parents in India and the small government Republicans want to take 10%?

Great Republican plan, raise taxes on honest, tax paying citizens.

I'm sure that will sway the voters. Tell us more of the Republican plans. Next you'll tell me you want to eliminate our National Park system.
You use a bank, they hit you up for service fees.
Charging a fee to send money out of this country is already being done on a state level .
We as a country no longer produce products , just new ways to charge fees to keep our current corporations profitable.
I see no reason that a Federal Fee is anything different.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Get back to me about the $10,000,000,000 wall Trump wants to build.

The wall that won't actually solve anything, and that Mexico absolutely won't pay for.

The wall that would never make it through a Republican controlled Congress. Or a Democrat controlled Congress, for that matter.

Trump won't build a wall, get over it....

Please explain to me how Trump will 'keep the Muslims out'.

I'm so curious - how will he do this?

And maintain the Constitution?

(Don't think too hard about it, he can't/won't).
Maybe he'll act like Obama , just sign E.O.s and use directives thru existing federal departments.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Get back to me about the $10,000,000,000 wall Trump wants to build.

The wall that won't actually solve anything, and that Mexico absolutely won't pay for.

The wall that would never make it through a Republican controlled Congress. Or a Democrat controlled Congress, for that matter.

Trump won't build a wall, get over it....

Please explain to me how Trump will 'keep the Muslims out'.

I'm so curious - how will he do this?

And maintain the Constitution?

(Don't think too hard about it, he can't/won't).
Mexico will pay for the wall.

And it will be built.

Trump is a builder.

He will get it done.

As for the keeping the Muslims out, you do know you need the government's permission to immigrate to the US?

You just don't give permission to Muslims.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sportello,
You are a liberal.

Don't you liberals love taking money from hard working people?

Then what are you complaining about?

newfie

Ya, but you keep voting for the political party that keeps putting us into these situations with there "nation building" scams. DRUMPF intends on doing the same thing, only in a larger fashion.

Will that keep you from voting for him??

NOPE.

TOS.

you want an incompetent war monger pick Hillary.

hyena

image.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary Clinton dodged a recommendation for indictment by the FBI Director last week. She has not even been elected and already she's as close to impeachment as Bill, who didn't get impeached until his second term. It just shows that a woman can accomplish more than a man, in less time, and do it all in a pants suit. -Argus Hamilton-

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Woman held in husband's shooting was Democratic delegate

• Denna Vicites allegedly shot Vincent Vicites in Uniontown, Pennsylvania
  • Mother-of-two, 47, told police the pair had been drinking on Sunday
  • When they got home the pair had a row, before Vincent fell asleep in a chair
  • The county commissioner claims his wife fired when she walked past him
  • She initially told police it was an accident, but later changed her story
  • During interviews with police she said her husband had been abusive
  • She is behind bars and is set to resign as a delegate this week

rickyb

Sorry OLDY, I know its a tough thing to swallow, going into an election and 4 months before the election, the outcome has already been decided for you.

You may not like hillary clinton, but she will BLOW OUT Drumpf in numbers that will blow your mind. (only because its hollow)

Hillary will most likely break the 66 million count, exceeding that of President Obama who did it (65 million) in two consecutive elections.

It going to be a great day come election night on this board reading all of the posts from the LCD's crying about a "rigged system"...

I will have the biggest laugh of them all.

Stay tuned.

TOS.
you spend too much time bashing trump and not enough time bashing clinton. if u want to say clinton is the lesser of 2 evils then thats fair. there is some dispute amongst the people i listen to which one is worse, but there is no dispute that both are toxic. but all i hear from you is one excuse for hillary the hawk after another. where on the board have you criticized hillary?

you talk in terms of winning or losing. if hillary becomes prez, you lose, and if trump becomes prez you lose more. bill clinton and obama's corporate policies are part of the reason neo fascists are gaining in popularity.

rickyb

Hillary just made it official by naming Tim Kaine as her choice for VP.
supports job killing TPP, supports fracking, voted against keystone XL, in favor of offshore drilling. fired someone because they called for impeachment against bush + criticized israel.

gonna be more of the same.