Hilary Clinton

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Democrats wonder and worry: Why isn’t Clinton far ahead of Trump?

NEW YORK — With Election Day less than two months away, Democrats are increasingly worried that Hillary Clinton has not built a formidable lead against Donald Trump despite his historic weaknesses as a national party candidate.

Even the Democratic nominee’s advisers acknowledge that she must make changes, and quickly. Clinton leads Trump by a mere three percentage points, having fallen from her high of nine points in August, according to the latest Real Clear Politics average. That tightening has frustrated many Clinton allies and operatives, who are astonished that she isn’t running away with this race given Trump’s deep unpopularity and never-ending stream of controversial comments.

Is this why the poll information in the other thread has not been updated? Talk about imploding. o_O

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
There are some polls that show them tied and others that have The Donald ahead.

I wonder if either of them know anything about Aleppo?

Gary thanks you and New York State for your endorsement.:)

BREAKING: New York State Independence Party Endorses Johnson/Weld

The Independence Party of New York State is pleased to announce that it has chosen to endorse Gary Johnson and William Weld for the offices of President and Vice-President of the United States. This is a significant endorsement since the group comprises the largest third party political organization in the nation with nearly half a million members and growing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see Hillary is up to her old tricks again.
She gives a speech to an almost empty hall so her aides block off the empty seats, turn off the lights and move the crowd closer together to give the illusion of a full house.
Meanwhile Trump is holding rallies with over flowing crowds.
And some people think that the polls are wrong.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Democrats wonder and worry: Why isn’t Clinton far ahead of Trump?

NEW YORK — With Election Day less than two months away, Democrats are increasingly worried that Hillary Clinton has not built a formidable lead against Donald Trump despite his historic weaknesses as a national party candidate.

Even the Democratic nominee’s advisers acknowledge that she must make changes, and quickly. Clinton leads Trump by a mere three percentage points, having fallen from her high of nine points in August, according to the latest Real Clear Politics average. That tightening has frustrated many Clinton allies and operatives, who are astonished that she isn’t running away with this race given Trump’s deep unpopularity and never-ending stream of controversial comments.

Is this why the poll information in the other thread has not been updated? Talk about imploding. o_O

There are NO democrats wondering any such thing...

in 2008 and 2012, Obama beat McCain and Romney by 4% each, and 4% was considered A BLOWOUT...in the general election.

In this election, the numbers should be about the same. So anything close to a 4% lead for Clinton would still be a BLOWOUT.

To expect it to be any higher, is really a ridiculous fantasy by the right wing.

At 4% she IS running away with the election.

And dave, where do you see "POLLS" (plural) where DRUMPF Is leading??
upload_2016-9-9_23-55-53.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
She says "Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables." If she should get elected, does she realize she would be the president of those people too?

Sportello

In context, Clinton said: “To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric.”

Seems about right.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In context, Clinton said: “To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric.”

Seems about right.
I wouldn't want you as MY president.........."of the people, by the people and for the people.".....only the sane ones and the ones I like.

Sportello

I wouldn't want you as MY president.........."of the people, by the people and for the people.".....only the sane ones and the ones I like.
Likewise.

Asking for a sane president would rule out Trump.

If you think that about half the Trump supporters don't fall into the 'Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic' camp, you are sorely mistaken.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Half the Hillary supporters are losers!!
Obama spends $10M to create new voters.
So one can assume that this election is being rigged. The gov't is using taxpayers moneys to support a dying political party that only cares about the power they can hold. Not about the people for the people clause.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is it that some say they spotted an airbud in Hillary's ear during her Matt Lauder interview, much like the device actors use to get directions and forgotten lines for assistance.
Hillary's staff claim it's a glare from the studio's lights. But now she wear her hair to hide her ears ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After Clinton Fails to Respond to Lawsuit, Parents of Benghazi Victims Want Judgment Against Her

Smith and Woods are the parents of American U.S. Foreign Service member Sean Smith, and Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, respectively. Both died during the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. They sued Clinton for wrongful death, defamation, and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress. The defendants say they served Clinton at her campaign office in Brooklyn, New York.

“Despite having been served in this matter, no appearance has been entered by Defendant Hillary Clinton, no responsive pleading has been filed or served upon counsel for Plaintiffs: no motions for extension of time have been filed,” attorney Larry Klayman wrote in an affidavit. Klayman runs the right-leaning Freedom Watch organization. He says for all of those reasons the Court “is requested to enter a Default against Defendant Hillary Clinton.”

According to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Clinton was required to respond or file for an extension 21 days after being served. Court records indicate a summons was issued on August 9, 2016. News of the lawsuit was widely covered by the media.