Hilary Clinton

THE CLINTON RECORD
-Clinton's Private Email Server & the Espionage Act
-The Clinton Foundation Scandals
-Clinton's Support for the Iran Nuclear Deal
-Clinton Helps Russia Gain Control of 20% of All U.S. Uranium
-The Benghazi Debacle, and Clinton's Role in Arming Jihadists in Libya and Syria
-The Radical Islamist Affiliations of Clinton's Closest Aide
-The Deadly Consequences of Clinton's Absurd Fictions About Islam & Terrorism
-Clinton's Role in the Rise of ISIS and the Stratospheric Growth of Worldwide Terrorism
-Clinton's Role in Squandering America's Victory in the Iraq War
-Clinton's Horrible Judgment Regarding Another Terrorist Enemy
-Clinton's Empty Talk Regarding Russia and China
-Clinton's Reprehensible Treatment of Israel
-Clinton Turns Libya into a Terrorist Hell Hole
-Clinton's Plan to Import 65,000 Syrian Refugees into the U.S. As Quickly As Possible
-Immigration: Clinton Explicitly Favors Amnesty, Sanctuary Cities, and “Open Borders”
-Clinton's Opposition to Gun Rights
-Clinton's Plans to Expand Obamacare into a Government-Run, Single-Payer System
-Rejecting School Vouchers for Poor Minority Children in Failing Urban Schools
-“Criminal Justice Reform”: Going Soft on Crime, and Filling America's Graveyards
-Fighting Voter ID Laws As “Racist” Schemes to Disenfranchise Minorities

The Clinton Record
source:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The dead can't vote when we have voter ID.

No arguments about the poor....they manage to have ID to collect benefits, to fly to Aunt Jane's funeral, to rent a car, etc. etc.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
VIDEO: Hillary voters struggle to name a single accomplishment

Clinton supporters at Georgetown University struggled to name a single accomplishment that qualifies Hillary Clinton to become President.

“The fact that she’s worked in government before says a lot, and makes her qualified.”

“No, I cannot think of something off the top of my head,” responded one student, while another added “I wish I had a good answer for that honestly… I don’t.”

One student was more up front, saying simply “I can’t think of anything.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
VIDEO: Hillary voters struggle to name a single accomplishment

Clinton supporters at Georgetown University struggled to name a single accomplishment that qualifies Hillary Clinton to become President.

“The fact that she’s worked in government before says a lot, and makes her qualified.”

“No, I cannot think of something off the top of my head,” responded one student, while another added “I wish I had a good answer for that honestly… I don’t.”

One student was more up front, saying simply “I can’t think of anything.”
They couldn't 'make up' anything fast enough! I see students on campuses being interviewed by Watters and there is a dumb crop coming!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mooch made the statement that hillary has worked 30 yrs in gov't and now it's her turn.
Hillary was elected as US Senator ( 2001-2009 ) and then S of State ( 2009-2013 ) that only adds up to 12 years .
Maybe mooch does her math differently.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mooch made the statement that hillary has worked 30 yrs in gov't and now it's her turn.
Hillary was elected as US Senator ( 2001-2009 ) and then S of State ( 2009-2013 ) that only adds up to 12 years .
Maybe mooch does her math differently.
I think she included the Arkansas reign of her hubby.....they lived in gov't housing and that must count. If they were ever section 8, that would add more years.

wkmac

"At first glance, Hillary Clinton’s speeches to Goldman Sachs, which she refused to show us but WikiLeaks claims to have now produced the texts of, reveal less blatant hypocrisy or abuse than do the texts of various emails also recently revealed. But take a closer look.

Clinton has famously said that she believes in maintaining a public position on each issue that differs from her private position. Which did she provide to Goldman Sachs?"

What Hillary Clinton Privately Told Goldman Sachs

wkmac

"It is fortunate for Saudi Arabia and Qatar that the furore over the sexual antics of Donald Trump is preventing much attention being given to the latest batch of leaked emails to and from Hillary Clinton. Most fascinating of these is what reads like a US State Department memo, dated 17 August 2014, on the appropriate US response to the rapid advance of Isis forces, which were then sweeping through northern Iraq and eastern Syria.

At the time, the US government was not admitting that Saudi Arabia and its Sunni allies were supporting Isis and al-Qaeda-type movements. But in the leaked memo, which says that it draws on “western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region” there is no ambivalence about who is backing Isis, which at the time of writing was butchering and raping Yazidi villagers and slaughtering captured Iraqi and Syrian soldiers."

US Allies Funding ISIS (And Hillary Knew All Along)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tstzl6jci1pkyzcb8v9b.jpg

wdhbuiajgat53ab4vgqe.jpg

“A senior State Department official requested the FBI re-review that email to determine whether it was in fact classified or whether it might be protected from release under a different FOIA exemption,” the FBI told CBS News.

“Having been previously unsuccessful in attempts to speak with the senior State official, during the same conversation, the FBI official asked the State Department official if they would address a pending, unaddressed FBI request for space for additional FBI employees assigned abroad,” the FBI said.