Hilary Clinton

rickyb

the left wing and the right wing agree on getting money out of politics.

the supreme courts decision was very foolish.

Tim Young ‏@TimRunsHisMouth Dec 11

Here's a list of all the Foreign Governments who interfered in the last Presidential election. I mean... donated to the Clinton Foundation.

CzaAnzBWEAENs2W.jpg

P

pickup

Fear not hillary supporters you may still get to elect her to a high office .
She is talking about running for the Mayor of NYC .

Report: Clinton Mulling NYC Mayoral Run

Well she would have to move from Westchester county NY to New York City to become a resident in order to run for Mayor. But she carpet bagged to New York State to grab that senate seat , I am sure she would be willing to do it again if she wanted to be the Mayor of NYC.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well she would have to move from Westchester county NY to New York City to become a resident in order to run for Mayor. But she carpet bagged to New York State to grab that senate seat , I am sure she would be willing to do it again if she wanted to be the Mayor of NYC.

Maybe Putin can help her out.

newfie

NYC is mecca for all the Brain dead liberals. There you can look and speak stupid like diblassi and be loved .

my apologies to any of you soft brained liberals that require a sanctuary room due to my exposing you to reality.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The country didn't want a crook for president, but maybe N.Y. city DOES want a crook for mayor. Anything, just so everything for her & Bill is "on the house". That's what they are used to.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
NYC is mecca for all the Brain dead liberals. There you can look and speak stupid like diblassi and be loved .

my apologies to any of you soft brained liberals that require a sanctuary room due to my exposing you to reality.

Your reality will hit home on January 20th. Trump is going to embarrass this country almost every day. Why? Because it's all about HIM, and nobody except HIM.

Plus, he's a freaking maroon. You'll see soon enough when he effs it up worse than anyone who has ever held the office.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Your reality will hit home on January 20th. Trump is going to embarrass this country almost every day. Why? Because it's all about HIM, and nobody except HIM.

Plus, he's a freaking maroon. You'll see soon enough when he effs it up worse than anyone who has ever held the office.
I don't think he'll bow down to foreign leaders like barry does.
I think the " all about him " stuff you posted about was really meant for barry .
Every picture he released no matter what the subject was about always made him be the center of attention .

newfie

mommy says everytime Trump slaps a snowflake an angel gets it wings. prepare to get slapped sweetie.

P

pickup

Maybe Putin can help her out.

Nah , she doesn't need Putin's help in this case. The New York Times would be more than willing to shill for her in order to become Mayor. And if she becomes Mayor , I can assure you that the donations to the Clinton foundation will come rolling in again as she plays part in pay to play schemes very similar to the ones she was engaged in as Secretary of State.

I am sure many of New York City's snowflakes will elect her in the hopes of giving her a visible perch from which she could possibly fly from to the White House in 2020. Oh Snowflakes, will your illusions ever shatter?

newfie

Nah , she doesn't need Putin's help in this case. The New York Times would be more than willing to shill for her in order to become Mayor. And if she becomes Mayor , I can assure you that the donations to the Clinton foundation will come rolling in again as she plays part in pay to play schemes very similar to the ones she was engaged in as Secretary of State.

I am sure many of New York City's snowflakes will elect her in the hopes of giving her a visible perch from which she could possibly fly from to the White House in 2020. Oh Snowflakes, will your illusions ever shatter?
upload_2017-1-7_14-39-35.png