Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know who is to blame but whose idea was it for them to leave the embassy without protection? I know hillary probably does feel guilty. Who dropped the ball? This hasn't happened since the 70's.
I heard a woman's name mentioned who is in charge of security there and it said she ordered the marines to not have live ammo. I think her first name started with an "L"
I couldn't find anything.

bbsam

Staff member
Had my news on and heard a guy say that now, Hilary is disqualified from ever being Commander-in-chief because friend he handlng of the embassy attack in Libya.

Now that means she can go ahead with the divorce from Bill and live her lesbian life with her woman!!

TopeBrass: Bill Clinton and Hilary divorce while Hillary moves in with another woman
Don't you just want to throw up on yourself sometimes? Filled the way you are with hatred that knows no end? I can only wonder the hopeless despair the "Hammer" feels every morning your feet hit the floor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So apparently you don't examine a candidate for president as being a good commander in chief. You just elect people whether they have qualifications or not?

If I hate Hillary I have mentioned many times why.....the fat calves are uglier than heck!!

klein

Für Meno :)
If Hilary runs in 2016, and Obama does well, or even just ok, in his 2nd term, - I forsee another history making political making under way !

- First US female President
- first First Man
- and the first ex-President to return to live in the White House !
- plus being the couple having to live in the White House for the longest time in History.

Hilary, if she choses to run, will even attract more females, attract more white men, and she will be very hard to beat by any GOP candidate ! Esspecially with Bill on her side.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Hilary runs in 2016, and Obama does well, or even just ok, in his 2nd term, - I forsee another history making political making under way !

- First US female President
- first First Man
- and the first ex-President to return to live in the White House !
- plus being the couple having to live in the White House for the longest time in History.

Hilary, if she choses to run, will even attract more females, attract more white men, and she will be very hard to beat by any GOP candidate ! Esspecially with Bill on her side.

Bill won't live that long and Hillary is divorcing him to go live with a woman when she's done kissing Barack's butt.

S

serenity now

Bill won't live that long and Hillary is divorcing him to go live with a woman when she's done kissing Barack's butt.

what woman (in her right mind) would willingly choose to be Hillary's bitch

i understand that the b word is offensive, but let's face it, that is what she would be

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are some women out there who would swoon for her fat calves.......just think "Bear" in the gay man's world. Power is it's own attraction. :rofl:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't you just want to throw up on yourself sometimes? Filled the way you are with hatred that knows no end? I can only wonder the hopeless despair the "Hammer" feels every morning your feet hit the floor.

I can't imagine just how empty her life must truly be. I actually feel sorry for her, to be filled with such hate and vindictiveness. Sad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't imagine just how empty her life must truly be. I actually feel sorry for her, to be filled with such hate and vindictiveness. Sad.
You talk about people like two old hens, biddies, whatever you want to call them.

Hose hangers made to look like cats are grotesque!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
And just to make it clear....Hillary herself said she wouldn't do a second term as sec'y of state. John Kerry was menioned as a possible replacement......................maybe you should keep up on the news.

There is no hatefulness in my saying Hillary is leaving.....she annouced it herself !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
And just to make it clear....Hillary herself said she wouldn't do a second term as sec'y of state. John Kerry was menioned as a possible replacement......................maybe you should keep up on the news.

There is no hatefulness in my saying Hillary is leaving.....she annouced it herself !!!

She's been saying this for a long time....
"This is not the first time we're learning that Hillary Clinton plans to quit the State Department and politics in general. In March 2011, she told CNN she will not serve a second term at the State Department even if President Obama wins re-election. She also said she wasn't interested in taking on any other government jobs following her departure. "Do you want to serve a second term as secretary of state?" asked Wolf Blitzer. "No," Clinton replied."