Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Clinton's can & will make more money on giving speeches than being in office.
Recall when Bill left office , he was several million in the hole to his lawyers , yet within 2 yrs all bills were paid.

M

MenInBrown

The Clinton's can & will make more money on giving speeches than being in office.
Recall when Bill left office , he was several million in the hole to his lawyers , yet within 2 yrs all bills were paid.

The tax payers fitted that bill.

A

anonymous6

If Hilary runs in 2016, and Obama does well, or even just ok, in his 2nd term, - I forsee another history making political making under way !

- First US female President
- first First Man
- and the first ex-President to return to live in the White House !
- plus being the couple having to live in the White House for the longest time in History.

Hilary, if she choses to run, will even attract more females, attract more white men, and she will be very hard to beat by any GOP candidate ! Esspecially with Bill on her side.

you trying to ruin my vacation?????

brett636

I don't see Hillary running in 2016. I see pictures of her today 4 years prior to that election and she looks old, wrinkled, and tired. I don't think that will improve over the next 4 years, and to be perfectly honest my bet is that she is holding her last public office before returning to private citizenship with Bill as soon as she leaves her current position.

Honestly I see 3 outcomes for the democrat primaries for 2016.

1. Obama figures out someway to finagle himself out of honoring the Constitutional amendment regarding Presidential term limits. I know he would have to repeal the 22nd amendment to do this technically, but constitutional amendments have not stopped him yet so why would this one?

2. Michelle runs for President to try and keep the Obama's in power. Its not about just winning elections anymore for this particular family, its about maintaining power as all rulers seek to do. I see this as a real possibility seeing as she doesn't have the negatives that Hillary has in the public eye and is younger.

3. Joe Biden runs for President. I am not quite certain Joe can run the tables and survive the primary process, but anything is possible in this "Who can give out the most free stuff" mentality of the democrat party. Since it really comes down to who can promise the most to those who don't want to work for it, and Joe has the time in as Vice President behind him he very well could be the democrat nominee for 2016.

These scenarios are assuming our country survives till the 2016 election because as our debt mounts there is no telling what shape we will be in by 2016. If the currency collapses and the debt is defaulted on then all bets are off because by then elections will probably not be held nor would they be necessary. This country will go down in flames like so many great nations and empires before it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't see Hillary running in 2016. I see pictures of her today 4 years prior to that election and she looks old, wrinkled, and tired. I don't think that will improve over the next 4 years, and to be perfectly honest my bet is that she is holding her last public office before returning to private citizenship with Bill as soon as she leaves her current position.

Honestly I see 3 outcomes for the democrat primaries for 2016.

1. Obama figures out someway to finagle himself out of honoring the Constitutional amendment regarding Presidential term limits. I know he would have to repeal the 22nd amendment to do this technically, but constitutional amendments have not stopped him yet so why would this one?

2. Michelle runs for President to try and keep the Obama's in power. Its not about just winning elections anymore for this particular family, its about maintaining power as all rulers seek to do. I see this as a real possibility seeing as she doesn't have the negatives that Hillary has in the public eye and is younger.

3. Joe Biden runs for President. I am not quite certain Joe can run the tables and survive the primary process, but anything is possible in this "Who can give out the most free stuff" mentality of the democrat party. Since it really comes down to who can promise the most to those who don't want to work for it, and Joe has the time in as Vice President behind him he very well could be the democrat nominee for 2016.

These scenarios are assuming our country survives till the 2016 election because as our debt mounts there is no telling what shape we will be in by 2016. If the currency collapses and the debt is defaulted on then all bets are off because by then elections will probably not be held nor would they be necessary. This country will go down in flames like so many great nations and empires before it.

Regarding #1....He would be tarred and feathered by some unruly crowd and carried across the border, soaked in maple syrup and dropped on a red ant hill in Juarez.

Regarding #2.......Michelle is a joke! Her experience is in shopping, design, nutrition......nothing to do with running a country.

Regarding #3........... Joe will be in the assisted living center for dementia by then and not a viable candidate.

brett636

Regarding #1....He would be tarred and feathered by some unruly crowd and carried across the border, soaked in maple syrup and dropped on a red ant hill in Juarez.

I would like to think so, but 60 million people have stated that they don't care if we follow this country's founding documents or not. I think if Obama somehow ignored this amendment these same people would cheer for another four years. Just look at his supporters on this message forum. They don't care about this country, its ideals, or founding principles. Its all about what they want and or how they can destroy everything this country has stood for.

Regarding #2.......Michelle is a joke! Her experience is in shopping, design, nutrition......nothing to do with running a country.

Kind of like her husband who had no real qualifications to be President, yet has been given another four years to further his destruction.

Regarding #3........... Joe will be in the assisted living center for dementia by then and not a viable candidate.

This could happen. Old joe is just that, old, and only time will tell if this one is true or not.

moreluck

golden ticket member
President Pant Suits (shudder).

Via Politico:
The Oracle of Omaha already knows who he wants in the White House after President Barack Obama.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is backing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, he told CNN Wednesday.

“I don’t see how you could have anybody better qualified,” Buffett said, adding: “I like what she believes in.”

BrownArmy

No way H. Clinton will run in 2016: no way no how.

She's done, beat, over it.

(no matter how much 'ol Bill would love to be First...Gentleman?)

texan

Ah photography, it can catch one not at our best.
Mrs. Clinton talking to Colin Barnett, Premier of Western Australia the other day.
_64193819_64193818.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The rags keep saying Bill is dying and without his make up he looks washed-out and weak.

Hilary is leaving the job, leaving Bill and living the lesbian life. ( according to 2 magazines at the checkout)
Time will tell.