Hilary Clinton

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The rags keep saying Bill is dying and without his make up he looks washed-out and weak.

Hilary is leaving the job, leaving Bill and living the lesbian life. ( according to 2 magazines at the checkout)
Time will tell.

Those same "RAGS" you talk about also write about BATBOY... you think thats true as well?

Peace

TOS

packageguy

The rags keep saying Bill is dying and without his make up he looks washed-out and weak.

Hilary is leaving the job, leaving Bill and living the lesbian life. ( according to 2 magazines at the checkout)
Time will tell.

I think she makes a run. I think she is living the lesbain life now, why wait...lol

over9five

Staff member
I think she makes a run. I think she is living the lesbain life now, why wait...lol
I think she's too old to run. Not so much in age, but in looks. She looks like hell, and would need to do some major "nip and tuck" before running. Appearance may not be everything, but it's a lot!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, does that mean Hilary is a racist because she prefers Kerry over Rice for her replacement ??? Everyone else who is anti-Rice has been labelled such.

Via Chicago Sun-Times:

The big question: Who would Secretary of State Hillary Clinton like to get her job?
It ain’t embattled U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, who is dealing with the way she handled the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the killing of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Sneed is told if Hillary had to choose between Rice and U.S. Sen. John Kerry, who is head of the Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee, she would prefer Kerry.

“Hillary is not close to Rice, who is tough — but is not the friendliest person,” said a top White House source. “And Hillary’s brief comment recently that Rice had done ‘a great job’ was considered underwhelming and tepid,” the source added.

“It would be hard for President Obama to back away from Rice, but he’s dealing with what’s known as “the Club of the Senate,” which includes powerful U.S. Sen. John McCain — a Republican — who is adamantly against Rice and a big supporter of Kerry’s.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I never heard where Hillary was stepping down, or moving to another position.......Just seemed like all of a sudden shes under the Obamam bus. When did she announce?

island1fox

:happy-very: 48 months ---She has already made the down payment .

Four years of rest and building the old war chest full of cash ---HILLARY will make the run ---how it turns out --looks good at the moment.

The next four years will be the same old Obama --all talk -no action ---Like where is the JOBS PLAN ???

There will be more people on Government dependence, Immigration will not be fixed , Gay marriage still an issue, women will march behind her along with the growing latin population as well as all the other minorities.

The Republican opponent will be up against the "57 %".

It was like Obama saw the future when he said he visited 57 states. He really meant to say --after two terms 57 percent of the people will need government assistance. My way-my Legacy.:dissapointed:

With all that said ---President Hillary will inherit a much FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMED country.

Wealth not created but re-distributed and destroyed !!!:sick:

over9five

Staff member
hillary%2Bold.jpg

Here's Hillary now. Can you imagine that in 3 years???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe as president, she could "pick" a great cabinet.

She could "pick" level-headed Supreme Court judges.

She can "pick" relevent issues instead of just always rallying around the fluffy stuff.

Is she your "pick" ???

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You guys know these pics are the worst to be found, right. Shes not my pick, but she doesnt normally look this bad. Closeups after 50 are unfair.

S

serenity now

You guys know these pics are the worst to be found, right. Shes not my pick, but she doesnt normally look this bad. Closeups after 50 are unfair.

the way she does her eyeliner and that angry red gash she calls lipstick doesn't help

texan

You are correct.

Some pics of me have been taken I would not want sent to the world.

As an "amature" photo person, I have taken some of people that are not to be published.

Sigh... guess that is why you are a mod.
:happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
the way she does her eyeliner and that angry red gash she calls lipstick doesn't help
She should have at her disposal, a makeup person. The colors, shades you wore when younger may not be the best now. And you are right. Some people age gracefully, other not.
Look at Marcia Clark for instance,(OJ trial), or Gretta vansustern9although I think she had surgery for the crooked mouth, but its coming back) (OJ trial also) or Paula Jones.(BILL CLINTON ERA?? Maybe Hillary could hire her makeup person. Makeup and softer hair made them both look more pretty. er.
Of course when you are a natural beauty, such as myself, I buy makeup all the time, but rarely need it, :happy-very:And I havent a clue how to use it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It's interesting to see older women picking on other older women for their looks.

Well done!
thanks, I know that was a compliment. Its called aging gracefully. BTW my sons friends who are in their late 30s who didnt grow up with him, think Im the sister so there.