Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
DODnxAu.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Two things of interest ;
Portland Maine's population is only 66,000 yet Sanders drew a crowd of 7,500 .
The first " real " interview that Hillary will be giving to the CNN reporter is a gal pal of one of her staffers .Who just happened to be in that staffer's wedding party 2 weeks ago .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Two things of interest ;
Portland Maine's population is only 66,000 yet Sanders drew a crowd of 7,500 .
The first " real " interview that Hillary will be giving to the CNN reporter is a gal pal of one of her staffers .Who just happened to be in that staffer's wedding party 2 weeks ago .
We might find out what Hillary's favorite color is !! OR does she like red or green chilies?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...625c5e-24ae-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

The making of a Hillary Clinton echo chamber

One day in May, operatives from a Washington-based super PAC gathered New Hampshire mayors, state representatives and local politicos at St. Anselm College for a day of training.

They rehearsed their personal tales of how they met Hillary Rodham Clinton and why they support her for president. They sharpened their defenses of her record as secretary of state. They scripted their arguments for why the Democratic front-runner has been “a lifetime champion of income opportunity.” And they polished their on-camera presentations in a series of mock interviews.

The objective of the sessions: to nurture a seemingly grass roots echo chamber of Clinton supporters reading from the same script across the communities that dot New Hampshire, a critical state that hosts the nation’s first presidential primary.

The super PAC, called Correct the Record, convened similar talking-point tutorials and media-training classes in May and June in three other early voting states — Iowa, South Carolina and Nevada — as well as sessions earlier this spring in California.

Presidential campaigns have for decades fed talking points to surrogates who appear on national television or introduce candidates on the stump. But the effort to script and train local supporters is unusually ambitious and illustrates the extent to which the Clinton campaign and its web of sanctioned, allied super PACs are leaving nothing to chance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_...illary_clinton_s_p_town_snub_leaves_fans_cold

Clinton, making her first-ever trip to the tip of Cape Cod, was the guest of honor at a private $1,000- and $2,700-a-head fundraiser at the swish waterfront home of Boston real estate tycoon Daniel Mullin. It was the talk of the town, which, according to a 2012 study, is the most Democratic burg in the state at 73 percent, ahead of even the People’s Republic of Cambridge (71 percent).

“This is like major buzz in town,” Alix Ritchie, an organizer of the event told us last week. “Everybody is just elated that she’s coming.”

Hillary’s visit came at an opportune time, too — the week after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that same-sex marriage was a constitutional right. P’town is also the gayest city in the country, according to census figures.

We’re told that Hillary fans began staking out their spots along Commercial Street — the town’s main drag — in the morning, in order to wave at Hillary and her motorcade as it made its way from the airport to the town’s West End for her scheduled 3 p.m. arrival.

And once she arrived in P’town, instead of taking Commercial Street — which is one way in the direction she was going — Clinton’s motorcade followed Route 6 to the West End of town, then went up Commercial Street (which had been closed to traffic) the wrong way, bypassing all the sign-waving well-wishers!

State Rep. Sarah Peake told the Cape Cod Times she wished Hill had taken 20 minutes to press the flesh on Commercial Street.

“In my experience, when people have a chance to meet the person that they’re voting for, that’s very important,” she told the paper. “The way she’s portrayed in the media and in the public eye in general ... the Hillary Clinton I saw today at the end of Commercial Street is not the Hillary Clinton that I read about even in The New York Times.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Report: Clinton Foundation keeping Trump money

The Clinton Foundation will not be returning any funds raised from GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to a Thursday report.

The international charitable organization has collected a combined total of at least $105,000 from Trump and his daughter, Ivanka Trump, records show.

“We’re grateful to our more than 300,000 donors from across the political spectrum whose support has allowed us to efficiently and effectively fight HIV/AIDS and childhood obesity, increase opportunities for girls and women, lift people out of poverty, combat climate change and has improved the lives of millions of people all over the world,” Clinton Foundation Chief Communications Officer Craig Minassian said Wednesday evening.

The Clinton Foundation’s website lists “Donald J. Trump” as giving between $100,000 and $250,000 to the charitable organization.

“Ivanka Trump,” meanwhile, is listed as a donor who gifted between $5,001 and $10,000 to the nonprofit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
http://www.bostonherald.com/inside_...illary_clinton_s_p_town_snub_leaves_fans_cold

Clinton, making her first-ever trip to the tip of Cape Cod, was the guest of honor at a private $1,000- and $2,700-a-head fundraiser at the swish waterfront home of Boston real estate tycoon Daniel Mullin. It was the talk of the town, which, according to a 2012 study, is the most Democratic burg in the state at 73 percent, ahead of even the People’s Republic of Cambridge (71 percent).

“This is like major buzz in town,” Alix Ritchie, an organizer of the event told us last week. “Everybody is just elated that she’s coming.”

Hillary’s visit came at an opportune time, too — the week after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that same-sex marriage was a constitutional right. P’town is also the gayest city in the country, according to census figures.

We’re told that Hillary fans began staking out their spots along Commercial Street — the town’s main drag — in the morning, in order to wave at Hillary and her motorcade as it made its way from the airport to the town’s West End for her scheduled 3 p.m. arrival.

And once she arrived in P’town, instead of taking Commercial Street — which is one way in the direction she was going — Clinton’s motorcade followed Route 6 to the West End of town, then went up Commercial Street (which had been closed to traffic) the wrong way, bypassing all the sign-waving well-wishers!

State Rep. Sarah Peake told the Cape Cod Times she wished Hill had taken 20 minutes to press the flesh on Commercial Street.

“In my experience, when people have a chance to meet the person that they’re voting for, that’s very important,” she told the paper. “The way she’s portrayed in the media and in the public eye in general ... the Hillary Clinton I saw today at the end of Commercial Street is not the Hillary Clinton that I read about even in The New York Times.

I'll concede that Hillary is a money-hungry biotch who turns on the charm for the cameras and is a witch when they are off. Frankly, I don't Blame Bill for getting some elsewhere. But bitch or not, she's still way more qualified than any of the fools the GOP has to offer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll concede that Hillary is a money-hungry biotch who turns on the charm for the cameras and is a witch when they are off. Frankly, I don't Blame Bill for getting some elsewhere. But bitch or not, she's still way more qualified than any of the fools the GOP has to offer.
What are her accomplishments besides travel miles and cankles??? List them.