Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
167347_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I woke up and turned on the TV and heard Hilary talking......"they (GOP) are trying to defund Planned Parenthood and keep women from getting mammograms and fighting breast cancer".
Really?????
How many Planned Parenthood buildings have mammography units and imaging on the premises??? Maybe she should check that out. You can refer yourself by checking the yellow pages.

Sportello

I woke up and turned on the TV and heard Hilary talking......"they (GOP) are trying to defund Planned Parenthood and keep women from getting mammograms and fighting breast cancer".
Really?????
How many Planned Parenthood buildings have mammography units and imaging on the premises??? Maybe she should check that out. You can refer yourself by checking the yellow pages.

From Factcheck.org.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/planned-parenthood-and-mammograms/

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.

In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level. Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.

In a statement sent to FactCheck.org, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services for Planned Parenthood, said that “Planned Parenthood does help women nationwide get access to mammograms,” as part of the health care services it provides to nearly 3 million persons each year. “Women rely on Planned Parenthood for referrals for and financial help with mammograms and specialized diagnostic follow-up tests (like ultrasounds and biopsies) when indicated by age, history and/or clinical breast exam.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
From Factcheck.org.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/planned-parenthood-and-mammograms/

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.

In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level. Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.

In a statement sent to FactCheck.org, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services for Planned Parenthood, said that “Planned Parenthood does help women nationwide get access to mammograms,” as part of the health care services it provides to nearly 3 million persons each year. “Women rely on Planned Parenthood for referrals for and financial help with mammograms and specialized diagnostic follow-up tests (like ultrasounds and biopsies) when indicated by age, history and/or clinical breast exam.”
So, from your first sentence....I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilary makes people think that the republicans want to stop women's mammograms when in fact they just want to defund the middle man. I can get directed to a place to get a mammogram all by myself.

Sportello

So, from your first sentence....I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilary makes people think that the republicans want to stop women's mammograms when in fact they just want to defund the middle man. I can get directed to a place to get a mammogram all by myself.
You are a wealthy, white, senior citizen living in an affluent area. Of course you can.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are a wealthy, white, senior citizen living in an affluent area. Of course you can.
Everybody gets a phone book.........they bring them right to your stoop. Money has nothing to do with it.....except taking my taxes paid and funding places like planned parenthood and other places who make enough money that they don't need to be subsidized by taxpayers.....like PBS.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Everybody gets a phone book.........they bring them right to your stoop. Money has nothing to do with it.....except taking my taxes paid and funding places like planned parenthood and other places who make enough money that they don't need to be subsidized by taxpayers.....like PBS.
...or ExxonMobil, BP, ConocoPhillips, Chevron.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard something this morning that was interesting....

Pat Goddell was on a panel and he said..."For those interested in watching the demise of Hillary Clinton, now is the time to pay close attention."

I'm getting the popcorn ready now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Recently-discovered emails show that, while Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was fed "Meet the Press" questions in advance. It's only fair. I mean, who really knows their favorite color right off the top of their head.
~Fred Thompson~

Babagounj

Strength through joy
LET THE BATHROOM JOKES begin .

Hillary's email firm was run from a loft apartment with its servers in the BATHROOM, raising new questions over security of sensitive messages she held .

Daily Mail Online spoke to former employees of the firm, including Tera Dadiotis, who was a customer relations consultant between 2007 and 2010.

Describing it as 'a great place to work, but kind of like a mom and pop shop', Tera reacted with disbelief that her former company was hired to manage the email system of Democratic juggernaut Hilary Clinton.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online at her home in Castle Rock, Colorado, Tera said: 'I think it's really bizarre, I don't know how that relationship evolved.

'At the time I worked for them they wouldn't have been equipped to work for Hilary Clinton because I don't think they had the resources, they were based out of a loft, so [it was] not very high security, we didn't even have an alarm.