Hilary Clinton

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The State Department has instructed former Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton go back to her Internet companies and try to recover email messages from any personal email accounts that she used during her time in government, saying it appears she didn’t turn over all of her documents.

In a letter to Clinton lawyer David E. Kendall, the department said it has become aware of messages Mrs. Clinton sent to other government officials in her first few months in office, but which she did not turn over as part of the more than 30,000 emails she did relinquish last December.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/6/state-dept-tells-hillary-clinton-search-more-email/

YAWN.. a year and still NOTHING but talk and suggestion by FOX news. A scandal to nowhere.

The emails were suppose to be about BENGAZI and the alledged "stand down order", today , its about her emailing her friends..

What a joke, and its on you bro.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
YAWN.. a year and still NOTHING but talk and suggestion by FOX news. A scandal to nowhere.

The emails were suppose to be about BENGAZI and the alledged "stand down order", today , its about her emailing her friends..

What a joke, and its on you bro.

TOS.

The investigation continues as more evidence of all the laws Hillary broke keep being discovered. Her attempts to cover up her mistakes are falling apart. Not a Fox news issue although I can understand you believing that since you watch nothing but Fox. Watch other news sources and you will see her house of cards is collapsing.

Sportello

The investigation continues as more evidence of all the laws Hillary broke keep being discovered. Her attempts to cover up her mistakes are falling apart. Not a Fox news issue although I can understand you believing that since you watch nothing but Fox. Watch other news sources and you will see her house of cards is collapsing.
I wish you were right, but you have been consistently wrong in this sub-forum. I'm guessing you are wrong again, which scares me. I can't stand Hillary.

Please find some way to charge her with a crime for the petty, typical crap all politicians do.

Obama may have to release some more meth dealers to make room for the political criminals if that ever happens.

Consequences.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Americans were killed. Instead of asking why they were there and why the CIA and military put them in that situation to begin with, everyone's all worked up about some old lady's emails.... what a joke lol.

If Hillary Clinton wasn't in line to be the Democratic nominee this would have all been swept under the rug long ago.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The Swiftboats on Hillary campaign is succeeding. You people will believe anything you're told. It makes sense when you consider the intelligence level of most conservitards.

wkmac

The Swiftboats on Hillary campaign is succeeding. You people will believe anything you're told. It makes sense when you consider the intelligence level of most conservitards.

A principled liberal with a long game view would understand those conservitards contrary to their own interests of maintaining the warfare state are doing the democrats a favor but then that is the difference between a principled liberal and just another partyarch hack!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A principled liberal with a long game view would understand those conservitards contrary to their own interests of maintaining the warfare state are doing the democrats a favor but then that is the difference between a principled liberal and just another partyarch hack!

I'm no party hack. I favor the death penalty, dislike Hillary intensely, have a CCW, own a big obnoxious diesel 4x4 and a bunch of ATVs and motorcycles with which I regularly pummel and abuse Mother Nature.

The long game didn't work out for the smear on Kerry, did it? If what you say is true, don't you think we'd have a sea change in the way most Americans think? I'm seeing increased cluelessness and followership, not rational, coherent thought patterns.

wkmac

I'm no party hack. I favor the death penalty, dislike Hillary intensely, have a CCW, own a big obnoxious diesel 4x4 and a bunch of ATVs and motorcycles with which I regularly pummel and abuse Mother Nature.

None of those things prove nor disprove a party hack but then I never called you a party hack. I just pointed out when it comes to Hillary what a principled liberal would do as opposed to a party hack who for example might proclaim a dislike for Hillary and yet on election day were Hillary the party nominee, would vote for her anyway as if not other possible option might exist. A principled liberal would either find a 3rd party option or find something else to do on election day.

The long game didn't work out for the smear on Kerry, did it? If what you say is true, don't you think we'd have a sea change in the way most Americans think? I'm seeing increased cluelessness and followership, not rational, coherent thought patterns.

Kerry is no liberal, he's an establishment politician on the same order as Hillary. Hell, he and George Bush were fraternity brothers so there you go. ;)

We do have a sea change taking place. Maybe you are in the wrong place to see it.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Free Stuff !! Anyone that gets a bunch of free stuff is a loyal Democrat !!
It's really too bad that Morelock and her kind doesn't have any problems with this "free stuff"

* Billions in subsidies to oil companies, even though they're making tens of billions in profits
* Farm subsidies
* Tax breaks to the wealthy to build sports stadiums
* etc., etc.

But Morelock and her kind don't see this as "free stuff" because somehow if you're rich you've "earned it". It's only if you're a poor family getting a few hundred dollars a month in food stamps do you become a burden and moocher.
To CONServatives and the GOP the govt should only give free stuff to rich people.Kinda like being a deadbeat rancher feeding his cattle on federal land without paying his fees......

moreluck

golden ticket member
Millions to Planned Parenthood even though they make plenty.
Millions to PBS because the sale of Sesame Street junk doesn't bring in enough million. etc.

It's the same rigamarole everywhere!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The Milwaukee Bucks are now owned by a bunch of billionaires. Wisconsin taxpayers had to come up with $400 million to build a new arena to keep them in Milwaukee. Our DOT just put off a bunch of highway construction projects because there is now financing for it.
Go figure!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“Hillary’s been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” says a campaign aide. “She thought the nomination was hers for the asking, but her mounting problems have been getting to her and she’s become shrill and, at times, even violent.” …
Bill Clinton and Hillary’s campaign team are concerned that her anger may surface at the wrong time. They are concerned that she could have a serious meltdown in front of TV cameras, which would make her look so out of control that voters would decide she doesn’t have the temperament to be commander in chief.
“We’re having some success in giving her some chill pills,” said a campaign adviser.

moreluck

golden ticket member
“Hillary’s been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” says a campaign aide. “She thought the nomination was hers for the asking, but her mounting problems have been getting to her and she’s become shrill and, at times, even violent.” …
Bill Clinton and Hillary’s campaign team are concerned that her anger may surface at the wrong time. They are concerned that she could have a serious meltdown in front of TV cameras, which would make her look so out of control that voters would decide she doesn’t have the temperament to be commander in chief.
“We’re having some success in giving her some chill pills,” said a campaign adviser.
Now I'll need to watch the debate tonight just to witness the breakdown, should it occur......definitely will have popcorn !!

oldngray

nowhere special
Now I'll need to watch the debate tonight just to witness the breakdown, should it occur......definitely will have popcorn !!

Do you expect any real answers to questions from Hillary? The fix is in to protect her and she will just get softball questions or she will just evade and dance around any answers as usual. If it was a more open format it would be interesting to watch all it become all of the other candidates versus Hillary but the Democratic party wants to play it safe and not let that happen.