Hilary Clinton

newfie

A total of 9 people care.

I'm sure it's much more then 9 . you are correct though in that the liberal news media will suppress and cover it up and minimize the exposure of this story.

in the end though it does not matter. FBI will do its job and the DOJ will try to suppress the results.

Anthonysg0113

What would Hilary have said about the killings in France? Sounds like her, someone knew about it coming...Good luck to ANY democrat getting elected now!!! [emoji35][emoji48]

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm sure it's much more then 9 . you are correct though in that the liberal news media will suppress and cover it up and minimize the exposure of this story.

in the end though it does not matter. FBI will do its job and the DOJ will try to suppress the results.

What i find intriguing, is how those people who associate with the right wing can be so easily manipulated by propaganda. The DOJ and the FBI are two different entities, and the DOJ cannot interfere with the FBI's investigation or force them to do anything.

President Obama cannot either.

As if our president would make a phone call to the FBI and "TELL THEM" to back off Hillary is laughable at best.

What you are a victim of, is FOX news promotion and withdrawal.

First, they make the suggestion that Hillary broke the law, then they call for hearings, then, at those hearings, no evidence is presented other than politcal speeches filled with empty threats. Then, every hour on the hour, FOX news and all the right wing outlets promote the "suggestion" that hillary broke the law and the typical fox viewer ( some old goat beyond 60 years old) accepts this "suggestion" as fact and then refuses to let it go.

Then, when it appears that the "suggestion" doesnt have any legs to stand on, FOX news and the right wing outlets begin a systematic process of making excuses why Hillary "WONT" be prosecuted.

This way, they can get out from under the original "Suggestion" of lawlessness and use what right wing nuts would accept as a legitimate rationale, by making a new "suggestion" that the Obama administration and its corrupt nature would interfere and prevent a prosecution, despite how ludicrous this is, right wing nuts will flock to this new suggestion instead of just accepting they had smoke blown up their ashes for 2 years.

Its easier to just accept the new "suggestion" and try to cling to hope.

You crack me up newfie, a classic right wing parrot who feeds on crackers and offers crumbs in conversations.

TOS.

newfie

What i find intriguing, is how those people who associate with the right wing can be so easily manipulated by propaganda. The DOJ and the FBI are two different entities, and the DOJ cannot interfere with the FBI's investigation or force them to do anything.

President Obama cannot either.

As if our president would make a phone call to the FBI and "TELL THEM" to back off Hillary is laughable at best.

What you are a victim of, is FOX news promotion and withdrawal.

First, they make the suggestion that Hillary broke the law, then they call for hearings, then, at those hearings, no evidence is presented other than politcal speeches filled with empty threats. Then, every hour on the hour, FOX news and all the right wing outlets promote the "suggestion" that hillary broke the law and the typical fox viewer ( some old goat beyond 60 years old) accepts this "suggestion" as fact and then refuses to let it go.

Then, when it appears that the "suggestion" doesnt have any legs to stand on, FOX news and the right wing outlets begin a systematic process of making excuses why Hillary "WONT" be prosecuted.

This way, they can get out from under the original "Suggestion" of lawlessness and use what right wing nuts would accept as a legitimate rationale, by making a new "suggestion" that the Obama administration and its corrupt nature would interfere and prevent a prosecution, despite how ludicrous this is, right wing nuts will flock to this new suggestion instead of just accepting they had smoke blown up their ashes for 2 years.

Its easier to just accept the new "suggestion" and try to cling to hope.

You crack me up newfie, a classic right wing parrot who feeds on crackers and offers crumbs in conversations.

TOS.

you're right you are jealous of fox news.

moreluck

golden ticket member
it's official....
Hillary Clinton cannot say the words...radical Islam !!

The moderator asked her if we are at war with radical Islam. She said we are not at war with Islam. The mod said, No I said are we at war with RADICAL ISLAM....she's an idiot who thinks we don't hear what she's saying or not saying!!

newfie

it's official....
Hillary Clinton cannot say the words...radical Islam !!

The moderator asked her if we are at war with radical Islam. She said we are not at war with Islam. The mod said, No I said are we at war with RADICAL ISLAM....she's an idiot who thinks we don't hear what she's saying or not saying!!

not only that but she quoted George Bush in defending her position. This :censored2: is selling snake oil.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She's skillfully slippery. When the moderator asked her about the e-mails and if we are waiting for the other shoe to drop, her reply was that 11 hours of testimony says no.

Well, if you remember, the 11 hours of testimony was on Benghazi, not emails.

newfie

She's skillfully slippery. When the moderator asked her about the e-mails and if we are waiting for the other shoe to drop, her reply was that 11 hours of testimony says no.

Well, if you remember, the 11 hours of testimony was on Benghazi, not emails.

All she had to do was reassure the public that she had nothing to worry about. instead she dodged the question again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
anybody would be retarded to vote for her or the scarecrow Bernie, I mean come on with what happened in France...
"Come on with what happened in france..."
What does that have to do with anything? You realize they're not running for president of France right?

BTW, your use of that word is pathetic, and says a lot about you, grow up.

Anthonysg0113

"Come on with what happened in france..."
What does that have to do with anything? You realize they're not running for president of France right?

BTW, your use of that word is pathetic, and says a lot about you, grow up.
Well I'm grown up enough to know who I'll be voting for next November. And it will not be Hilary. And you will most likely be 1 of the 10 people who will.