hilary for you and me

gata

Love to see someone put it to the E.L.O. classic -[evil] "Evil Woman."[/evil] I would also love to know what's going through her mind right now as she keeps getting smoked in the primaries.

diesel96

I wonder what demographic that was designed to appeal to.

It's so hokey...

Sounds like The Jackson 5's song ABC (Plagiarism !)
One fatal flaw to that video......Where's Bill and his cheap sun glasses playing his sax , that one scene on Saturday Night Live where he wailed on the sax practically won him the presidency. I don't think this video will win Hillary her nomination. One troubling thought though, how is it that some people(mostly right wingers) view Hillary as a evil Bee-otch, yet suck up the likes of an Ann Coulter as a Saint. On that thought, pass me the bucket when your done :sick:.

Bad Gas!

That was seriously the most discussing thing I've seen in this race....i love seeing her sad face on the Drudge Report!

brazenbrown

One troubling thought though, how is it that some people(mostly right wingers) view Hillary as a evil Bee-otch, yet suck up the likes of an Ann Coulter as a Saint. On that thought, pass me the bucket when your done :sick:.

Coulter is not running for pres and if Hillary or Obama for that matter get in, although Bush has his problems you'll be screaming to have him back!!:bigsmile2:

I wonder what demographic that was designed to appeal to.

It's so hokey...

I agree, extremely hokey! It's about time for her to wave the white flag.:whiteflag: