Hillary is a born republican

Sammie

hillary would have been a republican if she thought it would benifit her career. I think we the voters put more into their party affiliation then they do.

If there was a political party called doushbag Ho's that she thought could get her elected to the presidency then guess what party she would belong to.

I'm afraid you're all too right, Tie. Just look at the incomprehensible relationship between Hill and Bill. They're not together to create happiness and a family, they're together to create power and to keep themselves in the limelight, which is a rather chilling thought.

Hillary will say and do ANYTHING to get elected. She likes her money in big chunks from well known donors who will impress people to vote for her. With her, we had the largest Senate political fundraiser in history, the "The Hollywood Tribute", for just $25,000 per couple. Obama had Oprah on the road with him, Hillary had Bob the Builder on the road with her. (Bob Vila, the home repair guy...) Give me a break, please...

She repeatedly takes credit for her husbands administration as if she were second in command, referring to what "we" did. And, as the public conveniently has no access to the records she kept as first lady, she can pretty much claim anything she chooses to. Hillary’s never met a law or a federal regulation she didn’t like, or an aspect of American life she wouldn’t like to meddle with. She thinks it’s her and the government’s business to tell us all how to live our lives and that it takes a village — or Big Brother — to raise our kids, while many of us think we do just fine on our own, thank you kindly.

She couldn’t even manage her husband and all of his affairs but she can freely criticize Bush for not getting our intelligence right on Iraq...

diesel96

hillary would have been a republican if she thought it would benifit her career. I think we the voters put more into their party affiliation then they do.

If there was a political party called doushbag Ho's that she thought could get her elected to the presidency then guess what party she would belong to.

You could have at least spelt the insult correctly, :censored2: bag.

My take is all this bad press on Hillary is a sign of fear.....Be afraid....be very afraid:sweatdrop

wkmac

If you look at the Congressional record itself and the acutal actions of Hillary on the Senate floor and compare those to the actual actions of the republican Senators on the floor, how can you say she isn't a republican? Or is it the republican senators are really democrats? They all vote the same when you boil it all down by looking at the record!

:happy-very:

wkmac

Hillary had Bob the Builder on the road with her. (Bob Vila, the home repair guy...) Give me a break, please...

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Sammie,

Tell me you are pulling my leg! What does she think she can do? Co-op the handy man vote? What's next, This Old House or dare I say such sacrelig, New Yankee Workshop!

OH HEAVENS NNNNNOOOOOOooooooooo!

:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
You could have at least spelt the insult correctly, :censored2: bag.

One often sees a poster resort to spell check when an intelligent response is not available.

In this case , in this venue I created the name of a fictitious party to highlight my point. As such the correct spelling of the party name would be the spelling I choose to give to my fictitious party.

Sammie

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Sammie,

Tell me you are pulling my leg! What does she think she can do? Co-op the handy man vote? What's next, This Old House or dare I say such sacrelig, New Yankee Workshop!

OH HEAVENS NNNNNOOOOOOooooooooo!

:wink2:

No Sweetie,

I also choked on my coffee when I read about this partnership myself. The headline was "Hillary Will Empower People to Improve Energy Efficiency In Their Homes" by campaigning with Mr. Hammer and Nails. I have nothing against Mr. Vila of course, but when it became known that Oprah was on the road with Obama, Hill now has an Energy Plan (the Health Care Plan wasn't nearly enough) and God forbid she not also travel without a well known house hold television name. And maybe, if we're really lucky, Bob can join other politicians and begin to fix things that really don't need to be fixed!!! But one things he's gonna learn, unlike the Craftsman tools he's been promoting, Hillary doesn't come with a slip proof grip.
Here is one of the many articles that refer to this new "partnership".

https://web.archive.org/web/2008112...nal.com/archives/2007/12/can_i_caulk_you.html

And Mr. Diesel,

Regarding your "My take is all this bad press on Hillary is a sign of fear.....Be afraid....be very afraid:sweatdrop "

I am very afraid! After the endless scandal heavy Clinton years, with the former first lady now running for political office, how can you conveniently file away Whitewater, the health care joke, Filegate, Travelgate, the differences between public service and lip service, and that never ending parade of spin and evasion? Or the 1992 presidential slogan, "Two for the price of one?"

Where were you during all the Clinton dramas, Diesel? Maybe you've just learned to quietly soak up all those shocks if you're not spooked that, unlike normal Presidential couples, these folks aren't about to make a graceful exit. After all they put us through, they won't go away! Who are they and why do we need them?

Richard Nixon once observed that there are two types of people who run for high office - those who want to do big things and those who want to be big people.

If you're truly for the continuance of Clintonism and have no fear of the Three Faces of Eve, (three at the least), then may God help you!

Last edited:

diesel96

One often sees a poster resort to spell check when an intelligent response is not available.

In this case , in this venue I created the name of a fictitious party to highlight my point. As such the correct spelling of the party name would be the spelling I choose to give to my fictitious party.

Due to further research with your Ebonics or Urbonics reference as Hillary being affiliated with being a " doushbag Ho ", I stand corrected and take back my spell check comment. You did spell it correctly Homey ; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doushbag
"My bad Jack, cut me some slack"

Mrs Sammie;
I'll take the "Clinton Dramas" over Current Republicans desire to facilitate us on the brink of WWIII . Compared to where we were 8 years ago and where we are today, I'm sorry you feel the "Todays Republicans" can do know wrong, however the "Drama Queen" scenario you portray with the Clinton years did leave the American general cencencus with an overwhelming approval rating even with a sex scandel throwned into the mix.

Sammie

Mrs Sammie;
I'll take the "Clinton Dramas" over Current Republicans desire to facilitate us on the brink of WWIII . Compared to where we were 8 years ago and where we are today, I'm sorry you feel the "Todays Republicans" can do know wrong.

Didn't mean to imply that. I'm not overjoyed with the choice of Repubs either.

however the "Drama Queen" scenario you portray with the Clinton years did leave the American general cencencus with an overwhelming approval rating even with a sex scandel throwned into the mix.[/quote]

Overwhelming approval rating...

America and sexual morality blew my mind when the public made the decision that sexual behavior shouldn't gauge of how well an elected official does his job. Obviously the public can identify with their own shortcomings when they take a gander at Clinton. Makes one wonder how many stray in their own relationships. The man was a disgrace. He trashed the military. In fact, if he had been military and not commander in chief, wouldn't he have received a dishonorable discharge and lost his pension? So with Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, etc, I guess it's much easier to bury your head in the sand rather than face reality.

High approval rates. All due to misconceptions. He supported NAFTA. Which was in progress when he came into office and the Republicans shoved it thru. He extended Most Favored Nation (MFN) trading status to China. And we'll never know how much China paid him for this. He balanced the budget. By abiding by the spending limits put in place by the Republican Congress. And don't forget his warm, sincere smile when he tells you how much "He feels your pain". No matter what anybody says, character does matter.

tieguy

Banned
Due to further research with your Ebonics or Urbonics reference as Hillary being affiliated with being a " doushbag Ho ", I stand corrected and take back my spell check comment. You did spell it correctly Homey ; http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doushbag
"My bad Jack, cut me some slack"

thank you my brother!!

Mrs Sammie;
I'll take the "Clinton Dramas" over Current Republicans desire to facilitate us on the brink of WWIII . Compared to where we were 8 years ago and where we are today, I'm sorry you feel the "Todays Republicans" can do know wrong, however the "Drama Queen" scenario you portray with the Clinton years did leave the American general cencencus with an overwhelming approval rating even with a sex scandel throwned into the mix.

pssst. couple of spelling errors friend.:happy-very:

There are definitely different levels to this discussion and I'm not singling out diesels posts on this topic. I guess its possible I've become somewhat bored with politics and such. I don't see a Hillary Clinton presidency as being one filled with scandals. i don't see a republican one turning into WWIII.

I see a variety of marketing campaigns trying to sell me their political product. As a result I don't know who these characters are. I hear what they tell me. I watch the games they play. And I keep waiting and hoping one of them will step up and say "enough of this BS, Here's what i really think". A real warm breathing human being. Not these prefabs designed in someones studio.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw all the Xmas commercials that the candidates made for the season. Most seemed fairly relaxed and congenial wishing Happy Holidays over the television.....with the exception of Hillary. She seemed stone-cold and stiff as if she was totally uncomfortable in what was suppose to be a "warm and fuzzy" moment.

I now it's not a big political thing, the Xmas ads, but you can see a lot from people's behavior in certain circumstances.

Did anyone else get that impression?

ezmoney5150

pssst. couple of spelling errors friend.:happy-very:

There are definitely different levels to this discussion and I'm not singling out diesels posts on this topic. I guess its possible I've become somewhat bored with politics and such. I don't see a Hillary Clinton presidency as being one filled with scandals. i don't see a republican one turning into WWIII.

I see a variety of marketing campaigns trying to sell me their political product. As a result I don't know who these characters are. I hear what they tell me. I watch the games they play. And I keep waiting and hoping one of them will step up and say "enough of this BS, Here's what i really think". A real warm breathing human being. Not these prefabs designed in someones studio.

It might be a cold day in hell before that happens tieguy. If you really want to know where a candidate stands follow the money.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/summary.asp?id=N00000019&cycle=2008

Hillary Clinton (D)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Senator from New York[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Clinton emerged from the 2006 midterm elections as the candidate to beat in the money race. She fell into second place among all candidates in terms of fundraising after the 2nd Quarter, but with 100,000 new donors, the 3rd Quarter propelled her ahead of her competitors, Democrats and Republicans alike. Clinton has already raised more than $90 million (though $10 million comes from her Senate campaign), which exceeds her original goal of collecting $75 million in 2007 alone. She has asked her top tier of supporters, the "HillRaisers," to raise at least $1 million each from other donors-10 times the amount that George W. Bush's "Pioneers" were asked to raise in 2000. [/FONT]

Total Receipts: $90,935,788
Total Spent: $40,472,775
Cash on Hand: $50,463,013
Debts: $2,347,486
Date of last report: September 30, 2007

Source of Funds:

Individual contributions
$79,644,559
88%

PAC contributions
$748,052
1%

Candidate self-financing
$0
0%

Federal Funds
$0
0%

Other
$10,543,177
12%

PAC Contribution Breakdown:

Business
$304,408
56%

Labor
$58,600
11%

Ideological/Single Issue
$181,484
33%

wkmac

AMEN REV. TIE!!!!!!
PREACH IT BROTHER!

Very well said Tie!
:thumbup: