Hillary's #1 aide Huma Abedin: Undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I didn't fact check this. Just stumbled upon it and had heard about her mom's activities. Hadn't heard about the other accusations. Just throwing it out there.

rickyb

hillary worked in the federal government and was directly involved in killing people around teh world to achieve political means which is the definition of terrorism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The National Enquirer was the first to uncover John Edward's sensational sex affair .
The MSM couldn't be bothered to cover it , like you they just laughed it off as a joke .
He was John Kerry's 2004 pick for VP.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
dailycaller.com/2016/06/04/roger-stone-addresses-reports-that-donald-trump-is-gay/

I've not fact checked this. Just thought it might possibly be the absolute truth and that it should be shared with everyone, just in case it is. Just putting it out there.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I didn't fact check this. Just stumbled upon it and had heard about her mom's activities. Hadn't heard about the other accusations. Just throwing it out there.

This is a classic example of the "power of suggestion"....NO supportive facts to sustain any of the claims, just thrown out there by Roger Stone because he "heard" about it on breitbart, so he thought it best to spread this rumor.

Roger Stone is the king of BULLCRAP, and he finds suckers everyday to REPEAT his crap.

Stone was the mastermind behind the claim donald trump made, that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination.

Now, he is at it with Huma Abedin.

But who is Roger Stone, other than a dirtbag...
Trump's Dirty Trickster: The Staggeringly Shady Dealings of Political Operative Roger Stone

There is NOTHING accurate that comes out of this mans mouth.

TOS.

10 point

This is a classic example of the "power of suggestion"....NO supportive facts to sustain any of the claims, just thrown out there by Roger Stone because he "heard" about it on breitbart, so he thought it best to spread this rumor.

Roger Stone is the king of BULLCRAP, and he finds suckers everyday to REPEAT his crap.

Stone was the mastermind behind the claim donald trump made, that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination.

Now, he is at it with Huma Abedin.

But who is Roger Stone, other than a dirtbag...
Trump's Dirty Trickster: The Staggeringly Shady Dealings of Political Operative Roger Stone

There is NOTHING accurate that comes out of this mans mouth.

TOS.
Or yours.

Indecisi0n

dailycaller.com/2016/06/04/roger-stone-addresses-reports-that-donald-trump-is-gay/

I've not fact checked this. Just thought it might possibly be the absolute truth and that it should be shared with everyone, just in case it is. Just putting it out there.
Do you really think the gays will let Donald trump in their group with that hair! Like, no wayyyy.

rickyb

hillary worked in the federal government and was directly involved in killing people around teh world to achieve political means which is the definition of terrorism.
not sure why i got derails but ill drop it here and expand on it in the terrorist board

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Do you really think the gays will let Donald trump in their group with that hair! Like, no wayyyy.

Political rumor 2016 = political fact 2016.
Certainly they wouldn't just allege this without "some" truth to it. There may or may not be anything substantive to this, but it will likely take months to verify with absolute certainty. Meanwhile, let's try to keep a lid on it, in fairness to the LGBTP community.

moreluck

golden ticket member
0s4ycpJ.png

tourists24

So what if he is? That a problem?