Hired.I Think.....

Just got back from the DOT physical and drug test for Fedex courier.Does this mean my background and MVR have already come back clear?Oh and I signed a form accepting their job offer.The reason I ask is because I have two misdemeanors from 12 years ago. One was a DUI and the other was driving while license revoked. I figured they would ruin my chances of getting hired.I would hate to get hired then fired, but such is my luck at times.I think the only reason they considered me was because I was previously an EMT for 7 years with plenty of driving experience.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just got back from the DOT physical and drug test for Fedex courier.Does this mean my background and MVR have already come back clear?Oh and I signed a form accepting their job offer.The reason I ask is because I have two misdemeanors from 12 years ago. One was a DUI and the other was driving while license revoked. I figured they would ruin my chances of getting hired.I would hate to get hired then fired, but such is my luck at times.I think the only reason they considered me was because I was previously an EMT for 7 years with plenty of driving experience.

Leave before you even enter the Gates of Hell and find a real job. This one will be a disappointment. They are also desperate for people since so many are quitting. Run...fast.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Once upon a time they wouldn't have hired you due to your record......today however it's a vastly different environment.

Did they paint you a rosey picture of what your life at FedEx is going to be like?....or have they finally given up on that?

Welcome (I think), and I hope your stay will be a short one (and I mean that in the most positive of ways)

Once upon a time they wouldn't have hired you due to your record......today however it's a vastly different environment.

Did they paint you a rosey picture of what your life at FedEx is going to be like?....or have they finally given up on that?

Welcome (I think), and I hope your stay will be a short one (and I mean that in the most positive of ways)
Yea,they told me fedex walks on water ect.ect.But I,ve heard it all at 35 years old.It almost felt like I was enlisting in the Army again.

Thanks for the replies.I'm hoping this job will not be as sucky as the dialysis taxi ambulance that I had the pleasure of enduring.We did'nt even have benefits to slash away at.Getting up at 3am to haul the dying back and forth at 11 dollars an hour.

oldngray

nowhere special
What happened to "i" before "e" except after "c"?
just pour the coffee.jpg