Hired On After Peak

hey everyone. Just got hired on. i was a helper during this last peak and was offered the position after weeks of waiting.
Glad to be a teamster.
-I <3Logistics

P.S. any word of advice for preload?

curiousbrain

Get a good alarm clock....

... make sure it is really loud so you will never sleep through it, and put the alarm clock on the other side of the room.

[DISCLAIMER]
Based on my own personal experience; your experience may vary depending on your management team, center location, etc.
[/DISCLAIMER]

Think long and hard about where you want to go; if you want to do preload for the next decade or so, there is no incentive to work harder then every other person because you will never receive a pay increase (or other bonus) as a result of putting brown boxes in brown trucks faster than others.

If you want to be a PT supervisor, work harder then everyone else, put in your letter, and largely due to the fact that few others want the job, it shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Others, with longer work histories then myself (admittedly, which is not very long thus far - around six months), can maybe tell you where I'm wrong or give other (read: better) advice.