Hiring a small female for package handler

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had some inappropriate relations with some female employes n the early 90's. To this day , on occasion I will awkwardly walk by them in am , or even have them help load my tuck in am. VERY uncomfortable.

10 point

I had some inappropriate relations with some female employes n the early 90's. To this day , on occasion I will awkwardly walk by them in am , or even have them help load my tuck in am. VERY uncomfortable.
It seemed like the right thing to do at the time? Some things are easier to get into than get out of so to speak. :asskissf::dontgosmiley::chaseups:

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
"Oh, hi... so... how are things? I see you put twenty over 70s and a Sleep Number bed against the bulkhead door. That's cool... Well, I gotta go do stuff... and things... you take care..."

Mindless wonder

The best loader I've ever had was 5'1 & 115 lbs. she had to load 5 trucks. One was a men's warehouse, that Had 50 tuxedo boxes that weighed 120 lbs ea. every load I had was perfect . I quit coming in early because of her.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I only have jeans.
DerrekkkA...it's a job where you'll be humping cardboard for 3-5 hours a day for peanuts...jeans is over dressing. They'll prolly be overwhelmed you showered and aren't homeless. You'll be good, just have a great attitude and let them know you want to work for UPS and you'll be just fine.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What's the dress code for these group interviews/appointments? The information that was given when I scheduled the appointment was pretty skimpy.
I only have jeans.
DerrekkkA...it's a job where you'll be humping cardboard for 3-5 hours a day for peanuts...jeans is over dressing. They'll prolly be overwhelmed you showered and aren't homeless. You'll be good, just have a great attitude and let them know you want to work for UPS and you'll be just fine.

Future

Victory Ride
I hate when mgt Prollys me