Hiring off the street

JDA88

Keep showing up, keep your driving record clean. I don't know if you drive Saturdays or do any driving yet but it all helps when you get called up.
Thanks for the advice, bro. My driving record is clean, and trying my best to keep it that way. I am on the list for cover, and Saturday as well. I checked the list about two weeks ago, and had 21 guys ahead of me for cover, and if I remember correctly 14 for Saturday.

By The Book

Sounds good. In my building, not all guys make it as a driver. The ones called up now are 10 year guys. I think too much work on package drivers, and with the money so good, they find it hard to say no to the extra hours, which puts all the part timers back for years. Drivers here complain but won't work together enough to change the result.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sounds good. In my building, not all guys make it as a driver. The ones called up now are 10 year guys. I think too much work on package drivers, and with the money so good, they find it hard to say no to the extra hours, which puts all the part timers back for years. Drivers here complain but won't work together enough to change the result.
They just need to do it by the book.