Hiring process question?

LaNubeNegra

Hello everyone.
Ive been lurking the forums for a few weeks and finally decided to join :)

I have a few questions about the hiring process.

I applied in early July and had my tour 7/29 and first interview 7/30. The HR rep told me it could take a few weeks to hear from my local hub's HR. I received a call and had my second interview 8/12. However, my second interview was not really an interview. My interviewer arrived 45 minutes late so I was given a diagram and told to memorize it before I start. I wasnt asked any questions or given any other information. I tried to follow up via phone and email but I haven't heard back yet.

So just how long is the hiring process for a package handler?
If I do hear back what would be the next step?

Thanks in advance

30 to life

Hello everyone.
Ive been lurking the forums for a few weeks and finally decided to join :)

I have a few questions about the hiring process.

I applied in early July and had my tour 7/29 and first interview 7/30. The HR rep told me it could take a few weeks to hear from my local hub's HR. I received a call and had my second interview 8/12. However, my second interview was not really an interview. My interviewer arrived 45 minutes late so I was given a diagram and told to memorize it before I start. I wasnt asked any questions or given any other information. I tried to follow up via phone and email but I haven't heard back yet.

So just how long is the hiring process for a package handler?
If I do hear back what would be the next step?

Thanks in advance
It could be tomorrow or in a month or two that's the way they operate it's when they need you at the last possible moment. If you do get hired you want to be working before Oct because if you start working in Oct you will be considered seasonal and they don't have to call back to work in Jan

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It could be tomorrow or in a month or two that's the way they operate it's when they need you at the last possible moment. If you do get hired you want to be working before Oct because if you start working in Oct you will be considered seasonal and they don't have to call back to work in Jan
Is the start of the free period under the new contract still Oct 15th?

bj83n.jpeg