scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What ever happened to bbag?

We are not sure.
Everybody seems to be wondering this.
Nobody has come up with the answer yet.
There is no telling what he is up to.

I actually enjoyed his posts, though some did not.
New employees bring a lot of questions to BC.
Sometimes they get asked over and over.
And sometimes somebody thinks outside of the box.
Now and then somebody comes out with a funny new idea.
Everybody does have their own point of view!:wink2:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
We are not sure.
Everybody seems to be wondering this.
Nobody has come up with the answer yet.
There is no telling what he is up to.

I actually enjoyed his posts, though some did not.
New employees bring a lot of questions to BC.
Sometimes they get asked over and over.
And sometimes somebody thinks outside of the box.
Now and then somebody comes out with a funny new idea.
Everybody does have their own point of view!:wink2:

:knockedout:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm serious. You are killing me.
Maybe you should look a little more closely before opening YOUR mouth.

Life, like posts on a Forum, sometimes has so many layers, some
Of which you seem to have missed, there, Dannyboy.
Let's just ignore each other, ok?
!
Kid take a step back and remember you just came here! Its like walking in the front door at ups all over again for you, you start ptime knowing nothing! You than work into package, but show up your first day like a lost puppy! It takes you some time to make friends because the guys are so used to seeing one hit wonder know it all's crash and burn with in a few weeks. After you make your probation than the other drivers start to get to know ya!

Right now your coming off as the one hit wonder crash and burner! You entered here on your own not knowing anyone, now give it some time and remember you have to give respect to get respect. If not we will gladly continue on with the flame war! Its your call rookie!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Kid take a step back and remember you just came here! Its like walking in the front door at ups all over again for you, you start ptime knowing nothing! You than work into package, but show up your first day like a lost puppy! It takes you some time to make friends because the guys are so used to seeing one hit wonder know it all's crash and burn with in a few weeks. After you make your probation than the other drivers start to get to know ya!

Right now your coming off as the one hit wonder crash and burner! You entered here on your own not knowing anyone, now give it some time and remember you have to give respect to get respect. If not we will gladly continue on with the flame war! Its your call rookie!
Very well put, Red. Maybe this should be put on the sticky.

LiL"Comet"

great post!!!! :peaceful:

sx2700

Banned
For your information.
Unlucky dogs are everywhere.
Need to watch out for them.
Not your fault if you hit them in the street.
You should be just fine.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
but you have so much to say
i can not understand
together we can work it out
everyone just hug each other

merry making we can do
each to his own.

but work together
buddy to buddy
accepting each other for what we are
getting allong each day.

feel good now?
unconditional love
can make a big difference
heeping each other safe

yes we can
one person at a time
unleash the love

feel the love yet? :wink2:

d

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
GEE.

I must work for a differnt UPS then everybody else. Here, if the dog is in the road, then it is fair game. "IF" you can avoid, then do so, but don't wreck the package car. If you can't do that, then the dog is hit- plain and simple. Leave a Del. note in dog's mouth, call center.
I have to date 15 dogs, 4 small birds, 2 giunia hens, 1 deer and god knows just how many bugs.

Re-Raise

C-mon guys. Can't anyone else see this is BBAG pretending to be some new person 20-Plus.

He makes the same bogus claims then never gives any facts but instead starts running his mouth about something completely different.

He probably chose the 20-plus because he thinks we don't respect him because he is new.

Anyone who has 20 years has hit many dogs as I have. He has given no information since his first claim of being fired. And some of BBAG posts have the same 2 quotes on the bottom from 20 plus and atatbl.

This guy is really a liar !

Re-Raise

Are you claiming you aren't ? I posted before I read them all. You make mention of UPstate , Steve and others then you claim to have never heard of BBAG the most prolific poster on here. BBAG claimed to be taking 6 weeks off from the board the same time 20 plus joined . hmmm

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Are you claiming you aren't ? I posted before I read them all. You make mention of UPstate , Steve and others then you claim to have never heard of BBAG the most prolific poster on here. BBAG claimed to be taking 6 weeks off from the board the same time 20 plus joined . hmmm

Hoaxter - now I am!

Re-Raise - please - read the PM I just sent

Re-Raise

Glad I could amuse you, this place is like a soap opera on TV you miss a couple of weeks and its hard to follow the story line.

And I thought I was the only one smart enough to figure it out..