Hit your numbers this peak!! And not one stop more

thedownhillEXPRESS

Follow their dumb a** rules and stick it back in your managers face.

You have been raped of your dignity,wages and benefits over the past year.

Refuse to do more than is "safe" this peak.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sounds good to me. If Fred thinks he's gonna please Wall Street all the more this Xmas season it's rude awakening time. Suck on it Fred!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds good to me. If Fred thinks he's gonna please Wall Street all the more this Xmas season it's rude awakening time. Suck on it Fred!

I think Fred, Dave, and Matt are going to be pretty disappointed that both their cheerleading and disciplinary efforts aren't going to succeed.

hypo hanna

Just like the reasons givin for not topping out drivers in a reasonable time frame. If you go above and beyond, what would they have to look forward to next year?

DontThrowPackages

Saw a movie last night. The town was made up of critters. The main character was a lizard and the mayor was a invalid turtle. At a point in the movie he turtle looked down at the towns people, going about their day to day, and said to the lizard(best as I can remember), " Do you know why they keep going about their measly lives day after day? Its because they all have hope. Hope that one day things will get better and they we have better things and...."
I couldn't help be see that turtle as the leaders of this company and us as those towns people. Only difference being, we've finally lost all hope. Unlike the movie, there will be no happy ending.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Saw a movie last night. The town was made up of critters. The main character was a lizard and the mayor was a invalid turtle. At a point in the movie he turtle looked down at the towns people, going about their day to day, and said to the lizard(best as I can remember), " Do you know why they keep going about their measly lives day after day? Its because they all have hope. Hope that one day things will get better and they we have better things and...."
I couldn't help be see that turtle as the leaders of this company and us as those towns people. Only difference being, we've finally lost all hope. Unlike the movie, there will be no happy ending.

Rango..great movie. I have confidence that Rattlesnake Jake will come into Memphis and drag Fred off to the fertilizer plant where he belongs.

dezguy

A few years ago, about a week before Christmas, I was 91 stops over my stop count. 91! Knowing that we didn't have enough people to be able to help me, I took an extra 32 stops not because I bleed purple but because I felt bad for the people on my route who were expecting their package but wouldn't get it when they thought they would. Worked my ass off that day and didn't even get a thanks. A week later, 2 days before Christmas, another courier went out with an extra 19 stops and got a freaking BZ for it. Now I never expect a BZ for the work I do but a thanks would go a long way in making me feel like I'm appreciated.

Ever since that, I go out with my stop count and nothing more. I still feel bad for the people on my route but the company has made it abundantly clear it only cares for ass kissers. People who just go out and do their job and go home and don't get involved with the politics don't matter.