hitting a dog

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am like the most dog loving person alive except @soberups. i GOT CHARGED FOR HITTING A DOG THAT I DID NOT HIT. by a manager who could find no evidence that I hit it, and by a man who could not speak english. No hair, no blood 8 miles under the speed limit. Full wheel analysis filmed. Pronounced in front of 70 of my co workers, that I killed a dog needlessly. Pretty mad, wwjd. pretty hurt and totally distraught.

PT Car Washer

I am like the most dog loving person alive except @soberups. i GOT CHARGED FOR HITTING A DOG THAT I DID NOT HIT. by a manager who could find no evidence that I hit it, and by a man who could not speak english. No hair, no blood 8 miles under the speed limit. Full wheel analysis filmed. Pronounced in front of 70 of my co workers, that I killed a dog needlessly. Pretty mad, wwjd. pretty hurt and totally distraught.
I had a center manager who always said "no damage, no accident". Sometimes that would not apply to all drivers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
File?

Rainman

Its all good.
Slander lawsuit?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

File, really.

That was totally uncalled for.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im going to file, take a day off and regroup. Got beat up all day long about why I stopped. Because there is a dog, a child loose on the sidewalk, isnt that what you said I did wrong!!!!!!!! I didnt give them time to clear, now I am.
And yes, filing, with every institution that will listen. The game is over

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I went to work with zero sleep. I would sooner kill a worthless person than an animal with dried blood all over it, and they wanted to say it was me. With no evidence against me they blamed me, all done.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hug my baby dog all night. I know how people feel about their dogs. I did not kill this one, I am sorry it happened but I did not do it

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
barked up the wrong pole when you accuse me of this. With no evidence, just because you want me gone. You can knock me down for a minute, but I been running round with tears in my eyes since, and I did not do it. This time you are gone not me.

iowa boy

No I am getting a letter. And I dont care that it ruins my 23 yrs of safe driving. It ruins what I most care about, animals.

Now that strikes me as odd, as this can be classified as an unreported accident. File every grievance you can under every article that applies. Become the witch with a b that you are capable of being and fight this with everything you have. Make them prove you did this, it's all on them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wait. What? You were driving down a public street and it had a dead dog in it and they are blaming you??? Is this acurate?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Now that strikes me as odd, as this can be classified as an unreported accident. File every grievance you can under every article that applies. Become the witch with a b that you are capable of being and fight this with everything you have. Make them prove you did this, it's all on them.
They know I did not do it. My total truck was checked, there is no sign.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They know I did not do it. My total truck was checked, there is no sign.
Wait. What? You were driving down a public street and it had a dead dog in it and they are blaming you??? Is this acurate?
Pretty much. If I hit it which I did not, it was in the road. I was not in a driveway, the dog warden said I had no liability, but I was who they chose to blame. I think the dog got hit earlier, and it was time to blame someone. I cant quit puking. and they announced it at the pcm...she ...did it