hitting a dog

Wilson

If enough of us asked @cheryl politely, you might just get put into the mod queue or even be labeled as a troll.

Back At Ya, D*.

Is that cry help or are you just crying?

Call me a troll and spit my "troll" word back at me. Are you just dumb or just pretending your stupid to lull me into a greater mind plot your scheming up?

Last edited:

Wilson

You don't deserve that crap on here

What does "deserve" have anything to do with it? I'm just saying? It sound a little obsequies. I not really taking shots at anyone just pointing out what is said, written, and discussed. Agree, disagree, argue, and settle whats so undeserving about that?

Alright it seems like I'm in marble game with the locals that don't like to loose. So, I'll pick up my marbles and find worthy players.

You win!

Feel better now?
It's not about me feeling better. @toonertoo is a long time respected member of the community. She is also a moderator. She is getting the shaft from Brown,she doesn't need it from here.
Pick another argument in another thread.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It's not about me feeling better. @toonertoo is a long time respected member of the community. She is also a moderator. She is getting the shaft from Brown,she doesn't need it from here.
Its ok, whatever happens, happens. Nothing is worse than seeing the man with his dead dog and him thinking I did it.

Wilson

How her position and involvement on this web site has anything to do with the arguments and discussions is, IN MY OPINION, not relevant. Leaning on them is unfortunate for all involved. BUT! That being said I can see the wagons circling and know enough of politics to see when endings are better than beginnings. So... I'm out of this thread.

How her position and involvement on this web site has anything to do with the arguments and discussions is, IN MY OPINION, is not relevant. Leaning on them is unfortunate for all involved. BUT! That being said I can see the wagons circling and know enough of politics to see when endings are better than beginnings. So... I'm out of this thread.
You was just trying to make her look bad...not cool.