hitting a dog

oldngray

nowhere special
It is just more harassment to try to get older drivers fed up enough to leave. So they can be replaced be newer, cheaper, and more ignorant workers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes i went. His deameaner was very hostile. I tried to say i was sorry about his dog. I couldnt get it in over his ranting.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
you can tell him you sleep very well at night with a clear conscience.
I sleep Ok. I know I didnt do it. I dont have a problem with guilt. I have a beating heart. One which cares for peoples feelings. When I lose that I will be like them. In the continuous friend you I received from him, I still feel bad. I wish I hadnt been there, wish I hadnt seen it, wish he didnt think it was me. But crap in one hand wish in the other, It is life. I really dont want to make this about me anymore.

It is about no one in charge having your back. It is about being with a company forever and they take a customers word over yours. It is about what every employee needs to think about every minute you are out there.

Do senile old people pose a threat? I dont know, depends on what kind of weapon they have in their hand. Do they get packages? yes they do, incontinent supplies, meds and phones, yup lots of them.

I will react. I will put my pants on every day and go to work. When its over its over. Its not in my hands anymore.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As a professional driver you would continue to service the stop. If the homeowner became aggressive or otherwise made you fear for your safety you would ask your center manager to either move the stop or put it on permanent will call.

I can't imagine a senile 84 year old does a whole lot of online shopping.
I did just this. I was told to be professional. I was.