Hmm Crossing over to fedex express?....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
From Satans Den

I have heard that if you are granted an audience with Smith, you're issued an asbestos firesuit because his throne room is filled with flames and the souls of screaming lost couriers. The throne itself is crystal, glowing red with heat, and Fred places his cloven feet upon a diamond-encrusted footstool. Dano holds his tail out of the way.

You must always look down and avoid his gaze, lest you burst into flame.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Aren't you in attack mode against @RonBurgandy??????????

He whines like a little girl, just like someone else here who shall remain nameless. Thin skins don't make for good discussions and/or debates. We don't get along either, but I can take a good insult and it appears you can too. I respect you for that Gumby.

The mods have enough to deal with without these pissing matches over who insulted who. Man-up, and take it as good as you can give it.

I have never demanded an apology from someone. Get real.

He whines like a little girl, just like someone else here who shall remain nameless. Thin skins don't make for good discussions and/or debates. We don't get along either, but I can take a good insult and it appears you can too. I respect you for that Gumby.

The mods have enough to deal with without these pissing matches over who insulted who. Man-up, and take it as good as you can give it.

I was just curious as to why you had an issue with him.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

What year did this happen. I didn't even know you were a member here.......

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You don't know much of anything. No wonder your username is RonBurgandy???
image.jpg

MondayLates

There is a pay range difference of about $10 between starting and max pay but you will never top out. Raises come at company discretion (last year was 6%, years before that were 2-3% with two years of no raises).

Health benefits are high deductible plans. About $125/mo single and $400-some for married/family.

Traditional pension plan is gone. Current plan is a 5-8% (depending on years of service) matching contribution of your pay is set aside in a 1% interest-bearing account that you can either take as a lump sum or a small annuity when you leave. Mine is approx $25k after 11 years (or $60-some per month). There is a 401k match of 6%.

It is less of a physical workload than UPS but it's just as much pressure. There are daily threats and intimidation by management because there is no union to protect you. Also because of no union, there are takeaways every year. Since I've started, we've lost split shift pay, shift differential pay, performance based raises, the traditional pension plan, and the "purple promise" profit sharing payout for frontline employees.

It feels like a totally different company than when I started and I haven't even been here that long compared to a lot of people.

Purplepackage

There is a pay range difference of about $10 between starting and max pay but you will never top out. Raises come at company discretion (last year was 6%, years before that were 2-3% with two years of no raises).

Health benefits are high deductible plans. About $125/mo single and $400-some for married/family.

Traditional pension plan is gone. Current plan is a 5-8% (depending on years of service) matching contribution of your pay is set aside in a 1% interest-bearing account that you can either take as a lump sum or a small annuity when you leave. Mine is approx $25k after 11 years (or $60-some per month). There is a 401k match of 6%.

It is less of a physical workload than UPS but it's just as much pressure. There are daily threats and intimidation by management because there is no union to protect you. Also because of no union, there are takeaways every year. Since I've started, we've lost split shift pay, shift differential pay, performance based raises, the traditional pension plan, and the "purple promise" profit sharing payout for frontline employees.

It feels like a totally different company than when I started and I haven't even been here that long compared to a lot of people.

I think he said something about his wife having a much better job that brings in plenty of money.

If that's the case get s part time job delivering FOs in the morning. You won't find a part time job anywhere else making 18 bucks an hour

bacha29

I think he said something about his wife having a much better job that brings in plenty of money.

If that's the case get s part time job delivering FOs in the morning. You won't find a part time job anywhere else making 18 bucks an hour
That may be the case but what we a seeing too much of is companies expecting the other spouse's employer to provide the wages and employer paid benefits the family as a whole needs.