Hmm.. Discharged Last night but still working.....

Thanks, because its something a meathead supervisor wouldn't do. This is an ongoing issue with this supervisor. Ill be happy to share everything along with his written apology should it go that way. Cebter manager already wants to negotiate m discharge and warning letter for letting this go.
Don't do it. Call the 1800 number and drop the dime on top of everything else you already did.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
*UPDATE*
He messed up BAD this morning!!!

Got to work, "still working btw"
Got in my truck immediately pulled out misloads, and found some hazmats on the shelf on their side with stuff on them and no slips pulled. 100% truth here, walked up, told him I need to speak with you please, told him about misloads an hazmats, he walked out to truck with me. Walked up behind me pushed out his chest, pulled his arm back with a fist like he was going to hit me, said he doesn't give a sh** about what's going on in this truck, made another gesture like he wanted me to flinch (I didn't) gave me the finger to my face and screamed at me to "friend* off!!" Stomped his feet away.

For those on their side, this is what we're dealing with here. Multiple members of management like this. All stewards, 800 HR, and local police were all notified.

1 part time sup witness, not sure if he'll talk yet.

I think he already called the 800 number.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Thanks, because its something a meathead supervisor wouldn't do. This is an ongoing issue with this supervisor. Ill be happy to share everything along with his written apology should it go that way. Cebter manager already wants to negotiate m discharge and warning letter for letting this go.
That's priceless. When this guy gets canned for cursing you out/physically threatening you all that discipline is going to get tossed, so he's offering you something you're going to get anyway in exchange for staying quiet and letting him keep his abusive sup on the payroll when in reality he should be the one firing the guy. I'd let HR know that your center manager's response to being informed that he had an abuser on his staff was to try and cover it up by buying you off with some horse trade deal.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Im not buying any of this crap,either grow a set if remotely true,, or quit lying

UPSGUY72

Hate to be the one to say it, but despite the failures of your management, you also are acting like an ass. I really don't see how your time with UPS could last too much longer.

People over complicate this stuff. Scan the misload, set it aside, and forget about it. Not your problem anymore.

Bingo

UPSGUY72

*UPDATE*
He messed up BAD this morning!!!

Got to work, "still working btw"
Got in my truck immediately pulled out misloads, and found some hazmats on the shelf on their side with stuff on them and no slips pulled. 100% truth here, walked up, told him I need to speak with you please, told him about misloads an hazmats, he walked out to truck with me. Walked up behind me pushed out his chest, pulled his arm back with a fist like he was going to hit me, said he doesn't give a sh** about what's going on in this truck, made another gesture like he wanted me to flinch (I didn't) gave me the finger to my face and screamed at me to "friend* off!!" Stomped his feet away.

For those on their side, this is what we're dealing with here. Multiple members of management like this. All stewards, 800 HR, and local police were all notified.

1 part time sup witness, not sure if he'll talk yet.

Did you say something to your loader or are you just going strait to your SUP.

You need to pick your battles from you original post and this post you like to stir the pot a lot all the time....

How much bigger do you think the bulls eyes that's on your back can get.

YesYouDidPushAButton

Im not buying any of this crap,either grow a set if remotely true,, or quit lying
Thats fine, I have nothing to prove to you lol
But remember this when every driver group gets a work place violence speach and a new study sheet to sign and hand in ;)

Did you say something to your loader or are you just going strait to your SUP.

You need to pick your battles from you original post and this post you like to stir the pot a lot all the time....

How much bigger do you think the bulls eyes that's on your back can get.

My loader is gone about an hour before I get there. They get sent home early, and we finish loading the last few things that came down at the end.

This is all between my on-road and my center manager. We're a large center (10 on roads, 2 center managers, 20 something part time sups, 200 ish routes, lots of cover drivers) He doesn't get along with ANY of the other supervisors. If it sounds ridiculous, it IS. This guy is ballsy. Make sure you have your copy of your grievance, he's been known to tear it up right in front of you and the Steward if he's having one of his tantrums.

There's less stirring the pot than it sounds. These past 6 months or so have gotten BAD all around. It's a very hostile work environment. There are more grievances than the stewards know what to do with.

Theres hostility, alot of frivolous paper flying around on both sides, lots of employee/supe relations issues, NO local HR.

The worst loads/misloads/sloppyness that I've seen in my years here. I'm not a 30 year driver, but I'm no rookie either.

These issues are escalating on every front. Our current center manager has GOT to go. He was an off the street hire a few years ago, promoted right to center manager for some reason a few years back. He is the epitomy of a supervisor managing a job he's TRULY never done.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
You say your in a large center. Don't they have cameras watching the grounds. If so see if you can get a video of him going off. Keep your cool and keep your job. I've seen many come and go and the ones that went should not have been here in the first place.