Hmmmm,This may open some doors to destroy Ground.

vantexan

Once again, a political rant tinged with anger because you went begging back for your job. If we had a union vote tomorrow, how would you vote, van? My guess is "no", because you're so invested in your Right Wing hyperbole that you couldn't allow yourself to vote against Smith and FedEx.

Me...I could give a :censored2: what people do relative to my own situation. Nice to see you attacking me to rationalize your own shame for coming back because you didn't have the will or desire to do something different. Now you're congratulating yourself for coming back and defending this joke of an organization.

I pity you.
B.S. I managed to land an excellent route in a beautiful area, coming back as a FTer instead of PT like most people hired off the street. So the company is working fine for me. You on the other hand have talked immensely of your skills and talents yet you hang on to a job you loathe. And you constantly lump all Republicans together and say everything is the fault of the Republicans. So as long as you do so I will point out the faults of the current administration, which are many. Don't like it? Don't attack Repubs without giving specific examples that you can back up. And there won't be a vote for a union due to your guys' lack of character so how anyone would vote is a moot point.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
B.S. I managed to land an excellent route in a beautiful area, coming back as a FTer instead of PT like most people hired off the street. So the company is working fine for me. You on the other hand have talked immensely of your skills and talents yet you hang on to a job you loathe. And you constantly lump all Republicans together and say everything is the fault of the Republicans. So as long as you do so I will point out the faults of the current administration, which are many. Don't like it? Don't attack Repubs without giving specific examples that you can back up. And there won't be a vote for a union due to your guys' lack of character so how anyone would vote is a moot point.

No, B.S. on you. Unless policy has changed, retirees are limited to 17.5 hours per week. Did you cancel your retirement or did FedEx change their policy because so many people are quitting? The company wasn't working fine for you last year when you were going to Mexico etc. It's like you're blaming me for conning you into quitting or something. What's up with that?

Republicans hate organized labor and they love Fred S and his ilk...any issues with that? Our "lack of character" is mainly due to the fact that Smith has engineered a company that is basically union-proof. Your GOP buddies are a big part of that.

Also, I don't even think you'd vote for a union if we had a vote. You are a conflicted individual trying to simultaneously serve Jesus, the GOP, FOX, and FedEx. During the last year you've been all over the map saying different things all the time.

When you figure out who and what you are, let me know. In the meantime, continue being a tool of Mr. Smith and your party. I hope you can someday solve your issues.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
do you care?
Is that a no?

No!.jpg

vantexan

No, B.S. on you. Unless policy has changed, retirees are limited to 17.5 hours per week. Did you cancel your retirement or did FedEx change their policy because so many people are quitting? The company wasn't working fine for you last year when you were going to Mexico etc. It's like you're blaming me for conning you into quitting or something. What's up with that?

Republicans hate organized labor and they love Fred S and his ilk...any issues with that? Our "lack of character" is mainly due to the fact that Smith has engineered a company that is basically union-proof. Your GOP buddies are a big part of that.

Also, I don't even think you'd vote for a union if we had a vote. You are a conflicted individual trying to simultaneously serve Jesus, the GOP, FOX, and FedEx. During the last year you've been all over the map saying different things all the time.

When you figure out who and what you are, let me know. In the meantime, continue being a tool of Mr. Smith and your party. I hope you can someday solve your issues.
You need to keep up. I left at 52, didn't retire. Can't take the pension until 55. You can deflect all you want, but you want to rag on FedEx without answering the fundamental questions of how they can supply the pay and benefits you think they can. As for Mexico, I loved it, she didn't, and our money was running out much faster up here after we returned. Such is life. But I'm only here until I can get my pension. Might stay until 60 but we've compromised on the living overseas thing. We'll stay somewhere cheap long enough to pay off her mortgage and then come back up here to stay. The thought of working to 67-70 to pay for some kind of lifestyle that never truly satisfies is crazy to me. As far as the Repubs are concerned, take a look at the Dems. They talk a big game but never truly deliver. You can say you're for the little guy, but throwing money at problems without solving problems has not reduced poverty, has contributed to the ruin of families in minority communities, and threatens to sink us all with the damage they'll do to our economy if they manage to implement carbon restrictions. Your party has plenty to answer for, but to hear you tell it it's all the fault of the Repubs. A poll came out last week that showed Mitt Romney would win easily if the election were held today. People are waking up to the fact that this President has no answers for improving the lot of the middle class, just rhetoric. You won't admit it, but others sure are.

CJinx

Our "lack of character" is mainly due to the fact that Smith has engineered a company that is basically union-proof.
This company is not union-proof. It already has one union and possibly another on the way. You lack the heart and determination to organize and want a third party to do all the work and incur all the costs.

vantexan

P.S. "Your guys' lack of character" refers to the Dems who took campaign contributions and delayed the FAA vote. FedEx wasn't "union-proof" until after that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You need to keep up. I left at 52, didn't retire. Can't take the pension until 55. You can deflect all you want, but you want to rag on FedEx without answering the fundamental questions of how they can supply the pay and benefits you think they can. As for Mexico, I loved it, she didn't, and our money was running out much faster up here after we returned. Such is life. But I'm only here until I can get my pension. Might stay until 60 but we've compromised on the living overseas thing. We'll stay somewhere cheap long enough to pay off her mortgage and then come back up here to stay. The thought of working to 67-70 to pay for some kind of lifestyle that never truly satisfies is crazy to me. As far as the Repubs are concerned, take a look at the Dems. They talk a big game but never truly deliver. You can say you're for the little guy, but throwing money at problems without solving problems has not reduced poverty, has contributed to the ruin of families in minority communities, and threatens to sink us all with the damage they'll do to our economy if they manage to implement carbon restrictions. Your party has plenty to answer for, but to hear you tell it it's all the fault of the Repubs. A poll came out last week that showed Mitt Romney would win easily if the election were held today. People are waking up to the fact that this President has no answers for improving the lot of the middle class, just rhetoric. You won't admit it, but others sure are.

OK, so you "retired" without any retirement...hmmm. I don't keep track of your age or anyone else's personal circumstances, so I guess I'm supposed to remember it all. Anyone who says Mitt Romney would win is either crazy or reading a Rasmussen poll. Please run Mormon Boy in 2016...he'll get trounced.

vantexan

CNN poll last week said if 2012 election was held today Romney would win popular vote 53% to Obama's 44%. But Romney would lose to Clinton. Still, Romney was and is by far the most qualified to run the economy of any candidate who may run. Romney is saying he won't run.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
CNN poll last week said if 2012 election was held today Romney would win popular vote 53% to Obama's 44%. But Romney would lose to Clinton. Still, Romney was and is by far the most qualified to run the economy of any candidate who may run. Romney is saying he won't run.

How do you think Romney views labor? He would "run" the economy...right into the ground.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Oh lord,a conservative derailed another thread I see.