Hoffa and Teamsters Endorse Bill to Protect Pensions, Strengthen Multi-Employer Plans

I see you and Rod have one thing in common---you both lack the ability to move on.
Listen Pal...I pay my :censored2:ing dues. You piss on my..I'll return the favor. I will do everything I can to get the other members to vote against that criminal.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I have a feeling a lot of the Hoffa cheerleaders, won't be happy by the end of this contract.

Let's see how hard you laugh when they cut your underfunded pension plan.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Listen Pal...I pay my :censored2:ing dues. You piss on my..I'll return the favor. I will do everything I can to get the other members to vote against that criminal.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I have a feeling a lot of the Hoffa cheerleaders, won't be happy by the end of this contract.

Let's see how hard you laugh when they cut your underfunded pension plan.

The IBT did the right thing for the majority of the members.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree that it sucks to devote 35 years of your life to a company with the promise of a substantial monthly pension payment only to have that dream wiped out by the realization that the company did not take care of their financial business.
Most company(s) have already paid up front, like UPS ... It's typically the Unions that have NOT taken care of business.