Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

Ron Carey lives on

Oh I see, being a brown cafe bully gives you a since of personal power. It lightens up your sad life, gives you a glimmer of hope. Did you get picked on as a kid, wolf. Do you have little man syndrome? Its alright wolf you can talk to us? Were you a hall monitor in school? Does the Big Bad wolf character help you deal with your lonely nights.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Bad Wolf

Oh I see, being a brown cafe bully gives you a since of personal power. It lightens up your sad life, gives you a glimmer of hope. Did you get picked on as a kid, wolf. Do you have little man syndrome? Its alright wolf you can talk to us? Were you a hall monitor in school? Does the Big Bad wolf character help you deal with your lonely nights.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I used to be a TDUer. Then I realized I didn't need them because I dressed better and got laid.

Where are you pigs now?

Oh I see, being a brown cafe bully gives you a since of personal power. It lightens up your sad life, gives you a glimmer of hope. Did you get picked on as a kid, wolf. Do you have little man syndrome? Its alright wolf you can talk to us? Were you a hall monitor in school? Does the Big Bad wolf character help you deal with your lonely nights,
Sent using BrownCafe App
I'll admit it I reported this post.

Ron Carey lives on

I definitely dont hate these guys. I do think it is encouraging that if these guys represent the old guard, the rank and file have a great chance in 2016. I don't spend half the time, that these guys do on here and other forums. It is easy to get sucked into a fight with their silly posts. The truth is they have nothing to offer. They are just entertaining themselves, instead of informing members and organizing a plan to rebuild this union. I stay in touch with hundreds of members every day. Conference calls, stewards training, pension reform meetings. I get involved in elections, panels, JAC s. It is a mistake to get involved in petty and silly posts. You are right

Sent using BrownCafe App