HOFFA FAN?

Ron Carey lives on

I don't throw things at jr I can't prove, I stick to facts. He has never been a shop steward, ba, or local president. He wasn't eligible to run in 91 because he wasn't a member in good standing. He was a corporate lawyer for Kroger. He was brought in as legal council for Allen Dorfman. Once he became a paid consultant for certain locals, he rode his dads name into office. When Carey beat him in 97, he join forces with big business and his college roommate Congressman Peter Hoekstra R-Mi to railroad Carey. Carey was later acquitted of all charges

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

I will say hoffa has a good pr team. Look at teamster magazine. They can make the weakest ups contract ever look like a victory

Sent using BrownCafe App
I will say Hoffa has a great smear campaign team (TDU). Look at the "Teamster Voice". They can make any topic look like a lie.

Where are you pigs now?

Ron Carey lives on

Wolf ( tdu) can be a negative Debbie downer. Especially when the employer gets its hand on the ( teamster voice) employers love the in fighting between union members. Like it or not people get disgusted with the ibt and turn to tdu. If the old guard wants to weaken tdu, its simple get back in touch with members, make them feel included

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

This union can be a great as we want it to be. The problem with entrenched multi-pension officials that are more worried about their jobs than ours. They need to serve and go back to their seniority job. Yes I said it, they should retain seniority as a working teamster, and have to go back after so many years. That way they understand the workings as an official and of the average member

Sent using BrownCafe App

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Sorry, Hall is unavailable as he was getting 250 teamsters their jobs back.

He was also busy getting the GEB to secretly amend the IBT constitution in order to run roughshod over union democracy.

I was a fan of Hall up the end of contract negotiations. Then he got the Maspeth 250 back to work and that gave him a bump in my eyes.. until I saw how he was able to get the contract implemented.