HOFFA FAN?

Spongebob1

Well I'm not giving you their names, however he made very poor choices in car haul.

^^^YOU^^^ are all talk,......and yes I do know a little bit about car-haul,

friend.Z took on Ford and Voith Industries and won a 50 million dollar suit for his car-haulers without the help from the IBT, and co, director R.G, in fact they put up road blocks every step of the way, those same jobs at
L299 were lost because they did absolutely NOTHING to help those members, - FACT -

He stands and fights for his members, unlike our poor excuse for leadership at the marble place,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
^^^YOU^^^ are all talk,......and yes I do know a little bit about car-haul,

friend.Z took on Ford and Voith Industries and won a 50 million dollar suit for his car-haulers without the help from the IBT, and co, director R.G, in fact they put up road blocks every step of the way, those same jobs at
L299 were lost because they did absolutely NOTHING to help those members, - FACT -

He stands and fights for his members, unlike our poor excuse for leadership at the marble place,
You forgot failed to organize. The marble palace just had the largest organizing victory in 10 years! Thanks to Ken Moore. Btw, why isn't Z involved in CH these days?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
upload_2015-7-30_21-49-22.jpeg
?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I didn't know you made minimum wage.
My hourly rate is not germane to the issue at hand.
It's about what I had, what I have and what I won't have in the future, in regards to negotiated compensation from a company at the top of their game.

Perhaps we differ in the fact that I am not just trying to get by, rather get ahead, and in 2017 and beyond I will regress at least $400 a year due to the latest in a string of concessionary contracts.

ezmoney5150

My hourly rate is not germane to the issue at hand.
It's about what I had, what I have and what I won't have in the future, in regards to negotiated compensation from a company at the top of their game.

Perhaps we differ in the fact that I am not just trying to get by, rather get ahead, and in 2017 and beyond I will regress at least $400 a year due to the latest in a string of concessionary contracts.

Well, really you didn't get a concession. You're getting that $400 back in the first month of your retirement. Plus another $4400 a for the other 11 months. Dont forget about those wage increases. .70X40=$28 a week. $28x26 weeks (Aug. 1st through Feb. 1st) =$728. Now on Feb 1st you get another .40 raise. So now you're up to $1.10 X40 hours= $44. X 26 weeks(Feb 1st to Aug 1st 2016) =$1144. So August 1st 2015 to August 1st 2016 your wages went up $1872.00, if you work a 40 hour work week.

So much for that concession.

804brown

Well, really you didn't get a concession. You're getting that $400 back in the first month of your retirement. Plus another $4400 a for the other 11 months. Dont forget about those wage increases. .70X40=$28 a week. $28x26 weeks (Aug. 1st through Feb. 1st) =$728. Now on Feb 1st you get another .40 raise. So now you're up to $1.10 X40 hours= $44. X 26 weeks(Feb 1st to Aug 1st 2016) =$1144. So August 1st 2015 to August 1st 2016 your wages went up $1872.00, if you work a 40 hour work week.

So much for that concession.
It seems one of the big concessions was those darn split raises again. Thats money we will never get and UPS will get to keep and invest or spend.