HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh he's worse than a rat. He tries to divide and replace with new people every three years. All he wants is to get paid and have some influence. And he's not even a teamster or a union man.
Why is he still around, 5 decades later?
I have met him, but haven't paid as much attention to TDU as you guys obviously have.

10 point

1zlg3dj.jpg

And the "leader" of TDU....

Is still trying to solicit a revolving monthly charge, to your credit card.

(to fund his mickey mouse operation)

-Bug-
How many "members" does TDU claim to have?
Anyone know?

Why is he still around, 5 decades later?
I have met him, but haven't paid as much attention to TDU as you guys obviously have.
Because there are members that give him donations. Your boy zuckerman used to drive around on a motorcycle with a TDU license plate that said TDU sucks. Now he is TDU. It's whatever is convenient at the moment.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why is he still around, 4 decades later?

Because....

2cdebzd.jpg

(Apu)

Took his job, and is better at it ??

Ken P's Work History:

10-72 to 1/73: Simm's Brothers Gas Station

Did you guys ever consider that you "legitimize" TDU when you jump to these tangents?

Did you ever consider..... that you "legitimize" TDU by attending their meetings ??

And, still have your "likeness" (Ha!) posted on their website ??

Inquiring minds, want to know.

-Bug-

Ron Carey lives on

Hoffa jr. and Ken P have a lot in common, Neither were eligible to run in 89. Neither were members in good standing according to The IBT bylaws

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hoffa jr. and Ken P have a lot in common, Neither were eligible to run in 89. Neither were members in good standing according to The IBT bylaws

Sent using BrownCafe App
It was Ron Carey idea to raise the pension across the board to 3000. He screwed a lot of people by doing this. It was irresponsible and unsustainable.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because....

2cdebzd.jpg

(Apu)

Took his job, and is better at it ??

Did you ever consider..... that you "legitimize" TDU by attending their meetings ??

And, still have your "likeness" (Ha!) posted on their website ??

Inquiring minds, want to know.

-Bug-

Inquiring minds have already figured it out and by the way, it is indeed 5 decades, 40+ years, but 5 decades.
70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's.

TDU persists because the IBT has failed to keep up and historically hasn't kept its house in order.
It's really just that simple.

It seems that you and the rest of the dinosaurs are banking on the minds that don't bother to "inquire" or keep up.
You're banking on name recognition and ignorance.
Honestly, I can see why....because it has worked to date and has been the easiest and most lucrative alternative for those in the "inner circle".
This is qualified by your inability to qualify your candidates and your repetitive, suggestive patterns of postings that are designed to predispose the naive, uninformed naysayer against a rising entity that is Reform, Rebuild, TDU, etc.
Call it what you like, but it's high time and I'm all in.

I have been calling for the powers that be to "recreate themselves" and lead our union into the 21st century (a decade too late).

But instead they continue to maintain the status quo...and to that, I again say NO.

Last edited:

10 point

It was Ron Carey idea to raise the pension across the board to 3000. He screwed a lot of people by doing this. It was irresponsible and unsustainable.
I may have been misinformed but in '97' I remember the company's "last, best, and final offer" contained the $1000 raise in pension if we'd cross the picket line and go to work.
The union matched the offer.

I may have been misinformed but in '97' I remember the company's "last, best, and final offer" contained the $1000 raise in pension if we'd cross the picket line and go to work.
The union matched the offer.
That's upsers. Carey got it raised across the board. Those companies were hemorrhaging money going out of business. I'm not saying those other members didn't deserve 3000 but it wasn't sustainable there employers contributions didn't warrant 3000 across the board and Ron Carey knew this. He wanted to get reelected so he raised it across the board. He friend*ed the whole fund. Ron Carey Go bless his soul friend$$$ed the whole first me and a lot of people.