HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not saying Ron Carey wasn't a great union man he just didn't have the long term interest of the retires and active members in the fund ready for the long term. With what he did it turned it into a Ponzi scheme.
Pensions are the original ponzi scheme, predicated on continued participation.
Letting UPS out of Central States sealed its fate.

It was your conspiracy theory, not mine.
I'm just asking questions that you can't seem to answer.
Perhaps you should call me TDU now?
Maybe post a photo-shopped picture?
Dude come on you are on the front page of the TDU website. I didn't post that and it's no photo shop. One thing I can guarantee is you wi never see me in a TDU propaganda photo. You can explain it all you want. Call it a photo shop you you my friend are their poster child.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dude come on you are on the front page of the TDU website. I didn't post that and it's no photo shop. One thing I can guarantee is you wi never see me in a TDU propaganda photo. You can explain it all you want. Call it a photo shop you you my friend are their poster child.
I wasn't talking about that picture, that's for sure me.
I was talking about all the other junk you post when you can't finish the discussion with words.

I wasn't talking about that picture, that's for sure me.
I was talking about all the other junk you post when you can't finish the discussion with words.
It sound like you have some issues with me. You do your thing I'll do mine. I think you just hate the player. I don't care who hates me anymore. I'm over it. I learned a valuable lesson. Don't worry about stupid stuff and people that are in Mensa.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Cry me a river Malory.
You have never seen me post a ridiculous picture of Hoffa, Hall or anybody else.
You have never seen me call him names.
It's disrespectful and to knowingly disrespect someone in that manner, I would be disrespecting myself.

Now UpState, maybe, and I paid my penance for that and haven't done it since.

5habits100

There it is, the death blow.
That is not an accurate statement. How many employers left central states since deregulation, 2000 and 2008 stock market crash hurt all funds. UPS pulling out would not change the CS today. The fact is no amount of employer contributions can fix CS.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It sound like you have some issues with me. You do your thing I'll do mine. I think you just hate the player. I don't care who hates me anymore. I'm over it. I learned a valuable lesson. Don't worry about stupid stuff and people that are in Mensa.
Your my boy.

5habits100

You have never seen me post a ridiculous picture of Hoffa, Hall or anybody else.
It's disrespectful and to knowingly disrespect someone in that manner, I would be disrespecting myself.

You just disrespect them in other ways. Just because you dont post their pictures do not make your comments right. You can dish it out but can't take it coming back at you.

So what you will never see me post a ridiculous picture of Hoffa or Hall either. I hold hall in really high regard. He has me making 100grand a year living a great middle class life. Came from nothing I did. I've been watching him for a while. Good role model he is for me. I appreciate him more than you will ever understand. He ever needs anything from me I'm there. Under any name. Could care less who knows it either.

How many are there?
Seems like a lot of work...and kind of nutty?
Do you find yourself referring to yourself in the 3rd person in real life?
Bunch. Who cares. I have fun that's what matters. What's weird to one is a pot of gold to another. Everyone knows which ones are really me. How does that make you feel?

Inthegame

That is not an accurate statement. How many employers left central states since deregulation, 2000 and 2008 stock market crash hurt all funds. UPS pulling out would not change the CS today. The fact is no amount of employer contributions can fix CS.
UPS leaving just prior to the meltdown was incredibly bad timing. The 6 bl + withdrawal liability payment was wiped away by the market and what had been a green zone certification reverted to red and left the CS fund without their largest contributor. Trying to recover those losses without UPS contributions has proven impossible even as the CS Plan has exceeded their assumption ROI rates. Had UPS not left, CS would still be solvent and viable for the moment.