HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

member6045

Wow! This is disturbing!! I wonder if Tim is taking a paycheck from tdu to keep his salary down!! The money that local 804 pays tdu to run the website and printing is very expensive. That money now pays Dave Levin and others, possibly the entire E board. It sounds illegal!! Or unethical.

Shouldn't tdu have teamster employed employees with pension and healthcare??

Last edited:

Inthegame

Wow! This is disturbing!! I wonder if Tim is taking a paycheck from tdu to keep his salary down!! The money that local 804 pays tdu to run the website and printing is very expensive. That money now pays Dave L and others, possibly the entire E board. It sounds illegal!! Or unethical.

Shouldn't tdu have teamster employed employees with pension and healthcare??
So you've (unwittingly) admitted Tim is taking a reduced salary, thereby being fiscally prudent. OK you win on that, but let me get this straight. You think because the Hoffa group filed two very weak complaints in 2001, that were denied, and Levin's name was mentioned...that somehow Tim is taking a paycheck from TDU?
Wow, I sure hope you have good mental health coverage.

But yes, TDU should employ union clerical staff. AS SHOULD EVERY LOCAL UNION. How many do?

member6045

I am stating that you are spending toooo much money on your website and printing for your dollar. You must be doing something with all that money.

member6045

So you've (unwittingly) admitted Tim is taking a reduced salary, thereby being fiscally prudent. OK you win on that, but let me get this straight. You think because the Hoffa group filed two very weak complaints in 2001, that were denied, and L's name was mentioned...that somehow Tim is taking a paycheck from TDU?

But yes, TDU should employ union clerical staff. AS SHOULD EVERY LOCAL UNION. How many do?

I am stating that you are spending toooo much money on your website and printing for your dollar. You must be doing something with all that money.

Idk why your making it sound far fetched. Would you have believed Liam would tell the truth on Tim

5habits100

So you've (unwittingly) admitted Tim is taking a reduced salary, thereby being fiscally prudent. OK you win on that, but let me get this straight. You think because the Hoffa group filed two very weak complaints in 2001, that were denied, and L's name was mentioned...that somehow Tim is taking a paycheck from TDU?

The local I'm in employs union clerical. It goes back to what I said about elections use union and practice what you preach.

Other Liabilites

Tim if thinking on your own was a problem? you don't have to hire a non union teamster buster. Just have union meetings every month and ask your members. I know its cheaper than what your paying for now? smh

anHOURover

Tim if thinking on your own was a problem? you don't have to hire a non union teamster buster. Just have union meetings every month and ask your members. I know its cheaper than what your paying for now? smh
I'm sure Timmy can find someone to update the web site a lot cheaper!!
Paff must burn a lot of fuel in his Winnebago....
Between 251 and 804 the Tdu must be raking in the cash!!

anHOURover

Anyone need a job???

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435803152.749930.jpg

member6045

This organization is worse than Walmart! That's a full time salary??? You would be on state aide/assistance in Brooklyn if you had that job!! Unless tdu is promoting having two jobs to support your family.

Generous vacations??? 804 is paying non union people to go sell lies on union. I remember the days when shops steward went to conventions along with there families!! You met other teamsters that we're proud of there craft! Not break it down.

Tdu/ republicans have the same Philosophy. They state an issue which they don't like! But have no way or means of fixing the problem bye working with other teamsters with different mind sets to make change.

You guys are Broke :censored2: Donald Trumps

Last edited:

804brown

Let's see: our Local spends money for someone to maintain our union website but you think it should be done for free?? I think it is money well spent. Do you remember Redmond's website?? It was a joke and no one visited the site. The new site put together with TDU help is very helpful and guides members to what they are looking for. It keeps members informed about things happening around our local and beyond from barbeques to rallies from benefits to contract updates. Dave L is also helpful in setting up text messaging when emergencies occur and members need immediate info.
As for it being too much, well Redmond also spent our union dues on having the website maintained and for printing.

Let's see: our Local spends money for someone to maintain our union website but you think it should be done for free?? I think it is money well spent. Do you remember Redmond's website?? It was a joke and no one visited the site. The new site put together with TDU help is very helpful and guides members to what they are looking for. It keeps members informed about things happening around our local and beyond from barbeques to rallies from benefits to contract updates. Dave L is also helpful in setting up text messaging when emergencies occur and members need immediate info.
As for it being too much, well Redmond also spent our union dues on having the website maintained and for printing.
Tim would you say the Dave L and you have a bromance going on?

image.jpg
The entire office staff of Local 804 is a union shop.
Except Dave levin. He's TDU and he don't pay no dues. Never has never will. He reports to this guy. And as low by as you got this your credibility as a local will be questioned. Dave L don't pay dues and he isn't on your E Board. If I was a member I'd be at the next monthly meeting asking questions.

804brown

Liam mentioned D L and our contract! Our last supplement is the worst supplement we've experienced in our history. D L a man that's not a teamster or from NYC !! Tim S!!! A follower of D L! has allowed 804 to experience bad supplements like the rest of the country. They conspired against the members of 804 so we could walk with him about needing change in the IBT. This is treason against all your members part time and full time.
What world do you live in?? When other locals were lucky to just keep what they already had, our local extracted much from management. While other supplements buckled under, our local got us 150 new FT jobs, a needed update in the grievance procedure (the panels), more summer vacations, as well as a huge increase in our pensions while keeping 25 and out (something Howie and his boys were willing to give away).
Who exactly is "a follower of Dave L"?? He is only an organizer at TDU. He is a smart guy who has been around for awhile with lots of knowledge of union contracts and union politics. If anything Dave is more a backer of Tim and this reform local than anything. Dave also worked with Ron Carey in the 1990s: both for his campaigns and speeches and ADVISING too!!
So stop being afraid of the TDU boogey man. TDU is not your/our enemy. UPS is!! Focus on the real enemy at hand .