Hoffa / Hall are sellouts

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I could never tell on a teamster or a person I called a friend.
I reported many ridiculous, disrespectful pictures, from multiple posters on both sides of the issue.
It was actually suggested subtly, by a mod who claimed Hoffa supporters had been reporting ridiculous, disrespectful pictures of Hoffa for months.
This was in a thread where you were binge posting Tim S photoshopped fat guy photos again and again and again.

At the end of the day, I was trying to help an immature friend who is most assuredly still whole.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I could never tell on a teamster or a person I called a friend.
So if a Teamster or Teamsters committed acts of violence against innocent people, which has happened and I know for a fact, you would still back up your "brothers"? Even in light of friends and families of victims wanting justice. Is that close to God, as you claim to be? I didn't think so.

I reported many ridiculous, disrespectful pictures, from multiple posters on both sides of the issue.
It was actually suggested subtly, by a mod who claimed Hoffa supporters had been reporting ridiculous, disrespectful pictures of Hoffa for months.
This was in a thread where you were binge posting Tim S photoshopped fat guy photos again and again and again.

At the end of the day, I was trying to help an immature friend who is most assuredly still whole.
Spin it anyway you want.

So if a Teamster or Teamsters committed acts of violence against innocent people, which has happened and I know for a fact, you would still back up your "brothers"? Even in light of friends and families of victims wanting justice. Is that close to God, as you claim to be? I didn't think so.
You are reading way to much into it. I'm referring to him telling on me on an Internet forum. Easy with your crusade it's a message board.