Hoffa / Hall Lies - Membership Down 160,000

Instigator

I don't see many seriously debated issues on here, especially from wideload, 5habits100, or leadbelly so let's talk about this one that affects all of us. We all know the IBT lies to the membership all the time. The IBT currently states on teamster.org that we have 1.4 million members. In fact at the Unity conference Hoffa crowed about having 1.4 million members.

The IBT's LM-2 for year ending 2014 that was signed by Hoffa and Hall on March 30, 2015 states the IBT has 1,305,773 members. This is an inflated number because it includes inactive members, ie: employees who have quit or retired that have not yet been taken off the Titan list. You can fact check that on the DOL website.

The IBT reported to the election supervisor the number was 1,238,960. That is the correct number of members in good standing eligible to vote. You can fact check that on ibtvote.org.

So the question to be debated is why the IBT lies to the membership about the loss of membership. We all know their organizing efforts are a disaster. The only organizing they do these days is steal members from other unions. The IBT is down 160,000 members and I think we all have the right to know why.

T

Turdferguson

Back on topic
Why would you want to join?
images

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
And I'll tell you this if Timmy becomes president it's on like Vietnam!!!!
He will not back down or take :censored2: from UPS be prepared for a fight and that's a fact!!! And all you haters can take your Google searches and 5 dollar facts and stick em up your ass, because YOU need change!!!

T

Turdferguson

And I'll tell you this if Timmy becomes president it's on like Vietnam!!!!
He will not back down or take :censored2: from UPS be prepared for a fight and that's a fact!!! And all you haters can take your Google searches and 5 dollar facts and stick em up your ass, because YOU need change!!!
I got no problem with Tim, do not like his pal Z