Hoffa / Hall Lies - Membership Down 160,000

20% less or more.
I think if we struck ups would not like it. I think ups would cut losses. There is a lot of volume that's not very profitable. It takes a lot of work to keep that said volume and making pennies on the dollar isn't something they would need if we lost a significant amount of volume because the general public wouldn't support our strike like they did in 97. A much leaner ups letting less profitable volume got to fed ex ground or the post office would still be a very profitable ups. Probably more profitable than this ups. I think ups prides itself in offering the whole portfolio but if the chit hit the fan would spite us all.

That's my opinion. Unions are as revered as they once were.

I think if we struck ups would not like it. I think ups would cut losses. There is a lot of volume that's not very profitable. It takes a lot of work to keep that said volume and making pennies on the dollar isn't something they would need if we lost a significant amount of volume because the general public wouldn't support our strike like they did in 97. A much leaner ups letting less profitable volume got to fed ex ground or the post office would still be a very profitable ups. Probably more profitable than this ups. I think ups prides itself in offering the whole portfolio but if the chit hit the fan would spite us all.

It's a poker game. Can't fold when you have a good hand.

We lost a lot more on this contract that we will never get back.

Stick the fork in us We handed it to them

We threw three decades away with George bush and his son not to mention Ronald Reagan.

This is what people don't recognize. The all out assault on union workers has been on us for a long time.
Whoo.... Hold on! Don't change the subject... We are sold like $2whores.......we handsome leverage.... He tossed it out.

On the take like his old man....friend* him.

10 point

The company would not be in the position to choose which shippers they will "cut".

The IBT leadership made their decision how they were going to handle it and they executed it.

The way the healthcare issue was handled was wrong. But the company would NOT want publicity on the possibility of a strike because it seems that the stock price is all they care about.

The company would not be in the position to choose which shippers they will "cut".

The IBT leadership made their decision how they were going to handle it and executed it.

The way the healthcare issue was handled was wrong. But the company would NOT want publicity on the possibility of a strike because it seems that the stock price is all they care about.
Amen.