Hoffa, Love me some Hoffa

finaddict

We make stupid wages for truck drivers. Package car drivers are worth NOTHING! Find yourself a job after your fired delivering UTZ chips or maybe a Bread truck making $15 and hour at the high end. At Least Feeder drivers have a commercial license and after three years are Golden in the CDL market for a starvation wage. Package...nothing. Get in line for a burger flipping job. Hoffa is our King. I haven't been on strike since some :censored2: for brains Carey thought we amounted to something valuable. Nope. Any maroon can drive a truck. Love me some Hoffa. Junior drivers....welcome to the ponzi scheme that's going to pay my benefits. Fools. Invest in your future by paying max into a 401K and definately max into the ROTH! You will hopefully have something when this all falls apart.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
We make stupid wages for truck drivers. Package car drivers are worth NOTHING! Find yourself a job after your fired delivering UTZ chips or maybe a Bread truck making $15 and hour at the high end. At Least Feeder drivers have a commercial license and after three years are Golden in the CDL market for a starvation wage. Package...nothing. Get in line for a burger flipping job. Hoffa is our King. I haven't been on strike since some :censored2: for brains Carey thought we amounted to something valuable. Nope. Any maroon can drive a truck. Love me some Hoffa. Junior drivers....welcome to the ponzi scheme that's going to pay my benefits. Fools. Invest in your future by paying max into a 401K and definately max into the ROTH! You will hopefully have something when this all falls apart.

Nice to see you after almost a year of being gone. Please take even more time before coming back next time.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think delivering chips and bread would be less stressful than the vacations I take.

UPS is the most demanding when it comes to delivery. People would leave their truck on the side of the road if they were making 15 an hour. I saw it happen with seasonals last year, we had 3 just get a ride home and not send a message in, left truck on side of the road.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
OP , probably thinks the Apollo never landed & the FBI has his house wired and Elvis and Lennon are alive and living in a cave writing new songs!!! His mother brings him his meals down in the basement

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
I think delivering chips and bread would be less stressful than the vacations I take.

UPS is the most demanding when it comes to delivery. People would leave their truck on the side of the road if they were making 15 an hour. I saw it happen with seasonals last year, we had 3 just get a ride home and not send a message in, left truck on side of the road.

Demanding in physical work yes. But, I disagree. I use to work for Frito-Lay as an RSR. The Pay is commission base:-)censored:ty percentage) and no hourly or overtime pay. I use to move 30k in chips a week. You have early start times depending on size of route 12-5am start times, 12 hr shifts. No work life balance, work weekends and have split days off. You also have to meet sales quotas, have to keep your dm happy and your accounts happy. Way more stress compared to UPS.

I know most bread routes suck, most are IC. Some companies are small and pay a :censored2:tty hourly. I do know that Oroweat is IBT and pay a decent hourly and like a 10% commission. Damn its good to be union.

upsman88

Well finaddict I wouldn't say package drivers are nothing seeing how without us you don't have a high paying job....and from what I here miss finaddict loves it when your resi driver DR's in her back door merry Christmas

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Invest in your future by paying max into a 401K and definately max into the ROTH! You will hopefully have something when this all falls apart.

I can't comment on a ROTH as I never had one. As for a 401K, have you taken a look at the investment strategy that is employed for 401K's? It's almost as good as being a Ponzi Scheme.