Hoffa on self driving trucks

LeadBelly

Banned
Can you write Z is a sellout on here? I hope so since they can write Hoffa's name.
Those were always Cheryl's rules. Union officials names pictures and videos all of a sudden because a tos violation. This was after I was reported by a bunch of butt hurt Teamsters united supporters. They couldn't hang with me. So she said no more union officials. They didn't meet the terms of the tos. I said what about Hoffa and my brother hall? She said they weren't eligible either so they were filtered out.
This isn't rocket science. This site is a pro Tdu pro Zuckerman site.

LeadBelly

Banned
I thought you asked for you account to be deleted.
She told me if I contacted her again I would be banned. I said not being able to post pictures and her slowing down my speed so I couldn't log in I didn't care ban me. Delete the account. This isn't the only forum out there. This is a pro Tdu Zuckerman forum.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Those were always Cheryl's rules. Union officials names pictures and videos all of a sudden because a tos violation. This was after I was reported by a bunch of butt hurt Teamsters united supporters. They couldn't hang with me. So she said no more union officials. They didn't meet the terms of the tos. I said what about Hoffa and my brother hall? She said they weren't eligible either so they were filtered out.
This isn't rocket science. This site is a pro Tdu pro Z site.

Nope. You're spreading misinformation again. You have by far been the participant here that has reported the most other members in the 17 years this community has existed. By far. Posts you wrote have been reported a few times by other members. You have reported many many many posts made by others and complained a lot via private message to me about what other members have posted.

She told me if I contacted her again I would be banned. I said not being able to post pictures and her slowing down my speed so I couldn't log in I didn't care ban me. Delete the account. This isn't the only forum out there. This is a pro Tdu Z forum.
Also misinformation. You're so predictable...

govols019

You smell that?
She told me if I contacted her again I would be banned. I said not being able to post pictures and her slowing down my speed so I couldn't log in I didn't care ban me. Delete the account. This isn't the only forum out there. This is a pro Tdu Z forum.

Conspiracy theories make life more fun.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Please don't get rid of the union sub-forum, we don't want all this TDU, Hoffa hall, FRedZ, union bullshiit, spilling over into the rest of the forums. It's bad enough we cant block these threads from appearing on the recent posts screen.
All of the threads should be immediatly deleted. The union forum used to be a nice place to go to get info about the contract.

For the last few years it's just been rehashed political bs. They should delete it or move it to current events.

All of the threads should be immediatly deleted. The union forum used to be a nice place to go to get info about the contract.

For the last few years it's just been rehashed political bs. They should delete it or move it to current events.
Just put it in a 10 minute delay. That would settle it down and everyone could still post there opinion.

Future

Victory Ride
Different areas are different. This obviously isn't all Amish. That's like saying all blacks or all whites or all Asians.

I know of 4 different areas of the country with Amish populations. None of them had puppy mills.
just talked to a women at the mall this morn ....animal rescue.....she mentioned Amish...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was strange to me ...to hear that today.....never heard or gave it even consideration until she mentioned
They don't treat animals as pets or equals. They treat them like they are their master or food source. Not really that terrible.